Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software CTRL + Keystroke Shortcut problems

Photo Editing Software

CTRL + Keystroke Shortcut problems

ryan9119

CTRL + Keystroke Shortcut problems

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:00 pm

In photoshop cs i can't use any of the ctrl+keystroke shortcuts and i am getting annoyed with having to click the menu to deselect and to fill etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 8)

castledude

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:34 pm

The only reason I have heard of for this is if you are using the poorly hacked version of CS...

You might want to verify you were sold an official copy :shock: otherwise I would contact Adobe, they do work for most of us.

ryan9119

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:52 pm

i'm pretty sure its legit. Me and a friend of mine went splits on it and he burned me a copy... i will have to borrow the actual cd and try that. I with that damn photoshop wasn't so expensive

ukexpat

Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:18 pm

ryan9119 wrote:i'm pretty sure its legit. Me and a friend of mine went splits on it and he burned me a copy... i will have to borrow the actual cd and try that. I with that damn photoshop wasn't so expensive

That might be your problem -- I don't think Adobe allows CS to be installed on more than one PC.

castledude

Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:43 pm

ukexpat wrote:That might be your problem -- I don't think Adobe allows CS to be installed on more than one PC.

Actually it allows 2 installs (notebook/main, home/work etc).

I have had a lot of problems with the new activation though. It hates RAID systems.

ukexpat

Post Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:53 pm

castledude wrote:
ukexpat wrote:That might be your problem -- I don't think Adobe allows CS to be installed on more than one PC.

Actually it allows 2 installs (notebook/main, home/work etc).

Hmm now I have a problem -- when I tried to install onto my new laptop it would not let me activate. But my old laptop was stolen so I guess I have to deactivate that registration to be able to activate on my new laptop? I think a call to Adobe customer service is in my future...

Thanks.

alibaby

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:12 am

ryan9119 wrote:i'm pretty sure its legit. Me and a friend of mine went splits on it and he burned me a copy... i will have to borrow the actual cd and try that. I with that damn photoshop wasn't so expensive

So you and your friend are both thieves?
Last edited by alibaby on Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ukexpat

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:53 pm

alibaby wrote:

So you and your friend are both theives?

It is certainly a breach of the license.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software CTRL + Keystroke Shortcut problems