Board index Equipment Digital Cameras WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS FROM ONLINE CAMERA STORES

Digital Cameras

WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS FROM ONLINE CAMERA STORES

leejungil

Bottom Feeding is bad for your Visa Card

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:41 pm

When the deal appears to be out of line with the norm on a item.. Then it is to good to be true. Bottom feeders end up getting snake bit from the con artist.

The Bulb Mogul

briar

thanks for the help

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:10 pm

The package came today from Broadway Photo and I refussed it and sent it back, so I kept my chaishers check and went to the bank and they said there has been no money drawn from my account from Broadway Photo and if they do for me to bring the bank the receipt from U.P.S. for refussed delieverly and they will treat it like a fraudulant transaction.Went to my local Camera shop i deal with today and bought a canon EOS 40d with a EFS17-85mm IS lens instead , hope to start having fun with it. Thanks to all for the fast feed back on Broadway Photo now i don't have to go thru the trouble some of you have had to with them.
Last edited by briar on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

dougj

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 pm

Good luck with the new camera. I think you took the right action with Broadway Photo, however be prepared to receive some abuse from them.

snoopypood

Buyer Beware

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:56 am

Check out the "camera stores" in Brooklyn. I always stay away from NY camera stores that don't have a Manhattan address and a "212" area code.

http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/

Previous

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS FROM ONLINE CAMERA STORES