Weekly Challenge: "Close to the Ground"
Show us an image taken less than one foot / 30cm off the ground.
Thanks to Timothy Guenther for the idea for this challenge.
A few simple rules:
1. Themes are posted on Fridays to give you the weekend to come up with a FRESH shot for the challenge to post through Monday.
2. This is about interaction, learning, being challenged and having fun so... HAVE FUN!
3. The themes are specific but interpretations are broad. Stay on theme but PLEASE feel free to think outside the box.
4. Look at others' submissions, comment as moved to do so and offer supportive and constructive feedback. Please don't just post for exposure. Look and at least comment on some.
5. Did we already mention: HAVE FUN!!!
Walter (for Scott and Walter)