Board index PBase PaD Discussion FEBRUARY 2011 CHALLENGE - COLORS OF YOUR HEART

PaD Discussion

FEBRUARY 2011 CHALLENGE - COLORS OF YOUR HEART

discuss photo-a-day projects
swhiatt

FEBRUARY 2011 CHALLENGE - COLORS OF YOUR HEART

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:24 am

WELCOME TO FEBRUARY, I INVITE YOU TO SHARE THE MANY COLORS OF YOUR HEART. Through YOUR LENS OF LIQUID BEAUTY let LOVE flow! Freely enjoy your valentines with NO RULES chocolate. SUSAN :D

janicecd

Re: FEBRUARY 2011 CHALLENGE - COLORS OF YOUR HEART

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 am

Hi Susan
Could you please tell me what exactly do you mean?

Through YOUR LENS OF LIQUID BEAUTY let LOVE flow! Freely enjoy your valentines with NO RULES chocolate.

Janice

smackay

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:20 am

Hi,
Like Janice, I am not sure what you mean, and where to go with this challenge, could you be more specific please.
Thanks Sandra

lynnh

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am

Is is a Challenge? A Challenge means we go take fresh shots. If there are no rules, then it won't be a challenge.
How can we work on technique if we don't have rules?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lynnh

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Susan,

If you are going to issue a challenge, you need to provide the rules.

If you are interested in simply posting photos showing love, then we can have a forum for that purpose. BUT it is NOT a challenge.

In order for us towork on our photography technique, the challenge sends us out to take fresh photos each day, and there should be a progression of improvement from the beginning of the month to the end. It should have a tangible subect, so that we all are basically taking the "same" photos and can compare and learn from each other.

You are calling your gallery a challenge, by mistake.

If it is not the challenge, and you want to start a forum for Liquid Love, I'll be happy to contribute. I like the idea. But let's not make it the MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

Lynn
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

marielou

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Susan,

To start a new challenge you have to more properly and accurately define it:
1) the subject of the challenge,
2)the rules of it. As you are new in this game, you can use a model from previous challenges to establish rules.
for exemple that FRESH PICTURES are required, A reciprocity in the comments, and so...
Just for kidding : You have to know to swim before diving in the water ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marielou
Last edited by marielou on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swhiatt

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 pm

This being the month of love I thought of letting this love FLOW. The challenge is for each to CHALLENGE themselves in their choice of photo lens, their choice of color, their choice of place, do not be RIGID in challenging your own feelings, thoughts and ability.
I HAVE SEEN SO MUCH BEAUTY IN YOUR PICTURES AND FELT YOUR REASONS FOR TAKING THESE PHOTOS AS YOU DID, I have been greatly impressed. So in the month of love, love what you do and let your gifts flow. CHALLENGE YOURSELF, YES, who can do that better than you. There is only one, YOU! Let the liquid colors of your heart flow freely in FREEDOM.....THANKS, LOVE :D

borisalex

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi Susan!

Congrats, this is a perfect example of "out of the box" thinking, which is one of the desired and not often achieved "RULES" in these challenges!! :oops:
So you meet one requirement for a challenge! :D

I like to post my first image!

Let your love flow....

jolka

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm

lynnh wrote:Susan,

In order for us towork on our photography technique, the challenge sends us out to take fresh photos each day

Lynn

In the past months challenges it was staded that "All images should be taken in the month of the challenge" as sometimes it is hard or even impossible to take a photo every single day. Though, they are still meant as fresh photos taken especially for the challenge.

lynnh

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Yes, I'm sorry Jola. I meant post a fresh shot every day. Mine are fresh, but I didn't take one per day.

johnireland

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 pm

:lol: 8) :shock: :mrgreen: http://www.pbase.com/johnireland/image/132223497
infinite HIGHEST HIGHS GIFT BIRTH to FREEE SPIRIT KOOOKS LIKE ME!!!! :o :twisted: :D :roll:

yazziegirl

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 pm

1. Here is my first, it fits in all three categories today; http://www.pbase.com/yazziegirl/image/132223783/large

borisalex

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 pm

My second image in the month of love...

All comes to your heart

ilanale

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Here is my first one of February - Red Heart
It's also my birthday :-)

http://www.pbase.com/image/132230852

Thanks,
Ilana
~~...Picture speaks louder than words...~~

swhiatt

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

http://www.pbase.com/swhiatt/image/95228774

ILANA here are colors from my heart for your birthday 2-1-20
Happy YOUR day
enjoy in peace and love
let colors of your heart
descend like snow white doves.

don't forget love, valentine and chocolate ...

Next

Board index PBase PaD Discussion FEBRUARY 2011 CHALLENGE - COLORS OF YOUR HEART