Weekly Challenge: "The Blue Hour"
The blue hour comes from the French expression l'heure bleue, which refers to the period of twilight each morning and evening where there is neither full daylight nor complete darkness. The time is considered special because of the quality of the light at this time of day.
Show us your images taken at this special time of day.
A few simple rules:
1. Themes are posted on Fridays to give you the weekend to come up with a FRESH shot for the challenge to post through Monday.
2. This is about interaction, learning, being challenged and having fun so... HAVE FUN!
3. The themes are specific but interpretations are broad. Stay on theme but PLEASE feel free to think outside the box.
4. Look at others' submissions, comment as moved to do so and offer supportive and constructive feedback. Please don't just post for exposure. Look and at least comment on some.
5. Did we already mention: HAVE FUN!!!
Walter (for Scott and Walter)
Last edited by amoxtli
on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.