Board index PBase PaD Discussion Themers REPENT!

PaD Discussion

Themers REPENT!

discuss photo-a-day projects
polyvios

Themers REPENT!

Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:48 am

Well this monday marked the completion of the Seven Deadly sins series so it might be a good time for me to suggest a relative theme! While doing the sins series a friend DARED me and all pbasers to do a Seven Virtues Series! His exact words were I believe " Yeah I'd like to see you guys at pbase try to pull something like the Seven Virtues off" well to the world of me that's a challenge but upon remembering the seven virtues I have to admit I don't think it'll be easy!

So what do you say? I am suggesting a weeks break from themes which would mean that this theme should start on Monday the 14th of June! Any takers?

A little more about the virtues? Ok the seven virtues are: Prudence, Temperance, Fortitude, Justice, Faith, Hope and Love/Charity The first are the natural Virtues from the ancient world (which date back beyond 400 BC) while the final 3 Virtues were added by Christians (taken from I Corinthians 13:13)

There are numerous lists of "virtues" around but these are the recognised "Seven Heavenly Virtues" (a compination of the cardinal and theological ones)

So who's in?

[/i]

dwinge

Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:32 pm

Count me in, this is a great idea.
David

jude_53

Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:36 pm

Count me in too, she said polishing her halo.

Oh.. and there is another theme on the 11th.. our SP's emmulating someone famous.. don't forget that one..lol
:twisted:

ktieeb

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:08 am

Okay this is going to be a challenge.
I'm in though.

jajlo

Images stuck in brain now...

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:23 am

I keep looking at those names.. and visualizing
pictures of

Girls' I've known with those names
Really old fashioned ladies pictures-who have those names.. ARGH..

Hmm.. Might be kind of tough to do around the 21st.. lol-I'm in New Orleans that day.. hehehe...

Feel kinda guilty about consistantly forgetting the Sin of Mondays past tho... :oops:
Last edited by jajlo on Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

natalia

Seven Virtues

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:03 pm

sounds interesting..I'll try.

simonkirk

14th?

Post Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:24 am

starting on my birthday, well a new year and theme i cant promise but count me in, the 14th it is
Simon Kirk

wickedtribe

Oh no

Post Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:05 pm

How much do you want to bet most are going to be on the virtue of love?

*sigh*

Mike
'...some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather restraints.'

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Themers REPENT!