Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEAS FOR THE JULY 2014 CHALLENGE

PaD Discussion

IDEAS FOR THE JULY 2014 CHALLENGE

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

IDEAS FOR THE JULY 2014 CHALLENGE

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:16 pm

I was thinking that Symmetry might be fun to do in July. Take a look at this website to see some beautiful symmetrical photos. http://www.school-of-digital-photography.com/2014/01/using-symmetry-to-improve-your-photography-composition.html

Some of my own examples of Symmetrical Compositions are below:

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Re: IDEAS FOR THE JULY 2014 CHALLENGE

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:00 am

At this point I can't commit to any challenge, even though this is a good suggestion, Lynn. If my calendar clears I would be happy to join in, but right now I don't see it happening.
Good luck !!

chenchena

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:54 am

I like this idea Lynn!
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

travelingrabbit

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:19 am

I like this idea too! Will try to participate as much as possible in July!
Thanks for coming up with a great and challenging idea Lynn! :)

lynnh

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:46 am

Any other suggestions?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lynnh

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:22 am

Looks like we don't have enough people interested to do a Monthly challenge. Maybe we should just cancel it for a while?

janicecd

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:47 am

I will be away for 6 weeks from July 10th - and I'm happy to do the challenge when I can.
I'd be sorry to see it close.
Janice

Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEAS FOR THE JULY 2014 CHALLENGE