Board index PBase PaD Discussion December Ideas

PaD Discussion

December Ideas

discuss photo-a-day projects
lainesphotos

December Ideas

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:22 am

December Ideas
With 5 days left in November can we begin discussing December Challenge ?
Remembering Máire through words and music has been most enjoyable and I know if she were here she would have loved seeing those " Cinderella Images " put to good use...

I have no intention of suggesting a theme for December but I will say it's the month that means different things for different people...
Seasons, Summer & Winter, bright days and dark nights, happy times, sad moments, pretty lights, large crowds, decorations, retail madness, advertising,
food, drink, events and people....and there is
COLOUR

Just thinking out loud.... :lol: hope you will too :)

janicecd

Re: December Ideas

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:04 am

November has been fun - thanks to Maire and all to those who joined in with us.

I'm happy to see a theme showing what December means to us. To me is is summer starting and all our summer Christmas scenes and summer holidays.

But I love seeing what it is like in the northern hemisphere, with the colder weather and snow too...

And I like to see how many of us celebrate our customs so differently in our countries.

So - any more ideas from you all?

What do you want for our December challenge?

jolka

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 pm

I think it's a very good theme " What December means to you" with many different subjects and traditions possible to be presented.

chenchena

Post Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:02 am

I like the mix of colour with december, i was thinking for myself of the colours green and red, cheers Mieke
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

lynnh

Post Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:48 pm

I plan to do a Christmas themed series for December, no matter what is decided for the Challenge. As long as we don't do 31 night shots, or Mono, I'm good with anything you all decide.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

laroseforest

Post Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:57 pm

I like the idea of a Christmas themed series... incorporating some of the ideas put forward in the above posts.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion December Ideas