Board index PBase PaD Discussion NOVEMBER Ideas - Another Hunt?

PaD Discussion

NOVEMBER Ideas - Another Hunt?

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

NOVEMBER Ideas - Another Hunt?

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:25 pm

so.... are we doing another Scavenger Hunt? If so, please make 5 suggestions. I really enjoyed comparing everyone's interpretations, especially the Letter J. Seasonal change subjects offer a lot of opportunity too.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

sleddog

Re: NOVEMBER Ideas - Another Hunt?

Post Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:59 pm

I would be interested in another "hunt", although I'm out of town the 2nd to the 4th and may or may not have internet access.
But, I will offer these 5;
Song Title
After Dark
Black
"Z"

zeusatolympus

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:21 am

A lot of people will be traveling to see family for Thanksgiving so there seems to be a lot of opportunities

Road Trip or Out of Town
Landscape
Photographers (other)
Kitsch (or roadside attractions)
Transportation

I like what Dennis came up with and if seasonal subjects stayed that would be good!

lynnh

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:04 am

Seasonal
Machinery/Industrial
Reflection
Far
Feast
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

jolka

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:24 pm

My five:

November Tradition
Rain or snow
Yellow
Sweet temptation
Turkey, duck or chicken (alive or as food)

zeusatolympus

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:41 pm

Just a few thoughts! It would be nice to leave in slow shutter and/or time exposure and night time because the days are short. Short days and long nights + bright lights! Oh yeah! Lets do it!

lynnh

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:48 pm

zeusatolympus wrote:Just a few thoughts! It would be nice to leave in slow shutter and/or time exposure and night time because the days are short. Short days and long nights + bright lights! Oh yeah! Lets do it!

I think those can stay, Dennis did suggest Night shot too. (after dark)

chenchena

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:31 pm

Maybe Lynn a month in B&W? 6 times 5 photos by subject
Subjects e.g architecture, life, street photography, art, nature, landscape, portrait
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

clickaway

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:27 pm

glass

routine

legs

shop

writing

only a little bit of colour

laroseforest

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm

I am interested in another scavenger hunt, and I hope to be more present than in October (I was away on holiday and that upset my schedule!). I like the idea of B&W.

lynnh

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:43 pm

chenchena wrote:Maybe Lynn a month in B&W? 6 times 5 photos by subject
Subjects e.g architecture, life, street photography, art, nature, landscape, portrait

Mieke, I will add these five to the list of the other subjects already presented. I think you have a clever twist to the challenge. If anyone wants to try the whole month in Mono, or repeat the subjects with Mieke, please do so. It can be a "challenge within a challenge". Ought to be fun.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion NOVEMBER Ideas - Another Hunt?