Board index PBase PaD Discussion I get bummed out when a PADer leaves

PaD Discussion

I get bummed out when a PADer leaves

discuss photo-a-day projects
gpaai

I get bummed out when a PADer leaves

Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:52 pm

Jill is the most recent in my PAD life. She will truly be missed...
I love photoshopography.......

clickaway

Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:12 am

Too right. Having been on PaD for longer than most, I have seen others leave or at least 'slow down'.

But Jill has made the right decision; PaD is quite a drain on our time and we have to put it against the canvas of our personal lives.

The good thing is that more people will come along and hopefully Jill will once again appear here.

I thought her parting shot was one of her best...

Ray

annayu

Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:40 pm

I hope that Jill comes back here often. I think she's still alive and kicking, and was very happy to get a message from her today.
:-)

simonkirk

Jill

Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:17 pm

Thankfully she is still shooting which i am glad as i really miss her style and kind words, just check her galleries often as you can.

Maybe later she will come back later.
Simon Kirk

Dynamic Light Photography

dazedgonebye

It's in our blood.

Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:45 pm

She'll be back. It gets in the blood I think.
When I decided to ramp down my PaD efforts, I could not go even 2 weeks without posting something. Now I'm at a level I find much more sustainable.

jeanb

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:19 pm

I agree, I'm now posting 'A Photo a Day or Not' and find it much more comfortable.

However, be warned, my visitor number has decreased dramatically and I often get less than a dozen visits a day now. I photograph and post for my own enjoyment, but it would be nice to get some of the old regulars popping in sometimes...

Board index PBase PaD Discussion I get bummed out when a PADer leaves