Board index PBase PaD Discussion Like the sound of this :-)

PaD Discussion

Like the sound of this :-)

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynkos

Like the sound of this :-)

Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:22 pm

I've been posting to PBase for a few months now, but I'm just discovering these other functions. Having read a few of the postings on the Photo-a-Day forum, I like the sound of this challenge and as I'm such an addict I find it hard to survive without taking at least one photo a day in any case, hope I'll manage to make the target!
One technical question. I usually upload my photos to my normal galleries quite frequently. If I want to place one of these in my Photo-a-Day gallery as well, can I do this by copying it or do I have to upload the photo directly to the gallery?
Thanks and I look forward to being part of this fun and challenging project, Sarah (from near Rome in Italy)

wangi

Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:43 pm

Sarah, you can copy the image into your pad gallery. Welcome to the club.

clickaway

Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:40 pm

Sarah,

I find it tidier to save my file as a new name to upload it to a different gallery.

But that is just because I like my PaD titles to incorporate a date (e.g August 29 2004: Galileo) and my others just to have a tiltle, sometimes in a particular theme (perhaps just using a one word title).

If you use the same filename to upload with for both galleries, you must have the same title for each.

Looking forward to your PaD!

Ray

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Like the sound of this :-)