Board index Photography Technical Questions Photostore setup here yet?

Technical Questions

Photostore setup here yet?

Discuss technical aspects of photography
margscott

Photostore setup here yet?

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm

I am not affiliated with Exposure Manager or their websites, but was looking into what they offer recently.

They are offering a new widget for blogs and other noncommercial places that wish to sell their images online and it was called

[b]New EM Service: BuyThisImage[/b]

From what I gathered (right or wrong), EM allows you to put a button on each image where people could order the image from your display if you wish to sell. Then EM would handle the money collection/customer service end of it....Prints or self-fulfilled orders, I do not know how this would work.

Has anyone signed on yet? Does anybody know how this works on pbase? It was started in December 2008?

Thanks for reply or pbase experiences. I was just wondering how it would be done on this end of it all?

halesr

Re: Photostore setup here yet?

Post Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:30 pm

I am interested in this service or one like it. Any comments or recommendations?--Rene

shawnkraus

Post Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Wouldn't it be a good idea to ask pbase for a feature such as this in the "feature request" forum?

halesr

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

I belive it is already on their list and has been there for a VERY long time. I think folks are looking for other options since I don't think this will be a reality at pbase in the near term.--Rene

Board index Photography Technical Questions Photostore setup here yet?