Board index PBase Questions and Answers failed to insert into gline

Questions and Answers

failed to insert into gline

Ask if you need help using PBase.
joemt

failed to insert into gline

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:15 pm

I added a new gallery and then tried to add an image or a zipfile with many images
and receive the "failed to insert into gline" message. I can "edit image" and it shows
the thumbnail, but viewing image shows nothing but (Joe T. | rolls | edit image).
I can copy image to a different gallery ( pre-existing ) and that is successful, then I can
see it. I can't copy it to the new gallery. It gives me this message.
copy image failed: ORA-01654: unable to extend index PBASE.GLINE_GALLERY_ID by 8192
in tablespace PBASE (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute)

Adding a sub gallery under a new gallery fails also.

I have less than 1 month left on my account, does that have anything to do with it?
I used 676/1,000 mb, so there should still be space right?

Joemt.

1designguy

Re: failed to insert into gline

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:37 pm

"failed to insert into gline
Uploaded image: _MG_9744_Edit_Web.jpg.
Repaginated the gallery."

Same here

1designguy

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:40 pm

joemt wrote:I added a new gallery and then tried to add an image or a zipfile with many images
and receive the "failed to insert into gline" message. I can "edit image" and it shows
the thumbnail, but viewing image shows nothing but (Joe T. | rolls | edit image).
I can copy image to a different gallery ( pre-existing ) and that is successful, then I can
see it. I can't copy it to the new gallery. It gives me this message.
copy image failed: ORA-01654: unable to extend index PBASE.GLINE_GALLERY_ID by 8192
in tablespace PBASE (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute)

Adding a sub gallery under a new gallery fails also.

I have less than 1 month left on my account, does that have anything to do with it?
I used 676/1,000 mb, so there should still be space right?

Joemt.

I have 3 months left. You have plenty of space. Looks like a glitch. Perhaps they are updating/resetting/replacing servers. Don't expect to find out but I assume they will fix this since it's a pretty major glitch to not be able to upload pics to a photo hosting web site ;-)

cro

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Well I have the same issue. Google returned quite a few posts on the forum without any response from PBase. It looks as if it is a glitch that occurs now and then.

:(

sjel

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:14 pm

have the same problem, creating a new gallery is no problem, but uploading one or many pictures gives this problem
and it is certainly none of my doing , cause after creating 1500 galleries and uploading more than 50 thousand pictures I should know how

where are the people from pbase to give us an answer

magbar

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Same problem here.....

pixelliste

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Same problem over here... Been trying to upload pics for the last 3 hours with the same result...

Tried with different browser, an image at a time, a zip file, logout and login... to no avail. IT DOESN'T WORK!

I also tried the Drag and Drop (which never worked for me)... I have a message saying «images uploaded» but when I go to see the gallery, there is no images there.

I've been using PBase since 2008 and I have to say for the past 2 years, I had more problems than ever... Thinking of going elsewhere...

I have 12 months left to my account, so plenty of space...

ahh2004

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 am

same problem as anybody else - hope they fix this soon.

beauxpoint

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:38 am

Having the same problem with "gline", what ever the heck that is as well a "repaginated gallery". Help quiries don't help since it does not know whatthose terms mean as well. Post new galleries all the time and never have had this problem until 4 hours ago. Funny, my latest attempt accepted 4 photos and then rejected the rest. It would be nice if PBase used the ""news" tab on this part of their site to inform us when they are having an internal problem, so we would not waste our "cell" time when out from homebase. Good Night all will try in the morning....so as to give PBase time to put get fresh hamsters to operate the wheel on the generator to furnish "juice" so the "gline" will function property. Beau

auk

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:03 am

Same issues here, very frustrating....

Albert

mardigrasy2k

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:07 am

Same problem. Wishing for a fix soon.

dens

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Same problem.Second Day... Credits are still being charged with each attempted upload. But, I don't see any images.*HOPE THERE IS GOING TO BE A CREDIT REIMBURSEMENT*... :!: :!:

1designguy

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Had the problem most of the afternoon yesterday. I was able to get one to upload late in the afternoon. Now back to the "gline" issue.

I also just tried to upload using the Pbase Uploader application from my phone unsuccessfully. This happened (the "gline" issue) back in 2008. I have not had this problem since.

1designguy

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Seems to be back up for now.

ashlee
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Hello,

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have resolved the problem. Everyone should be able to upload images normally again. If you are still experiencing problems please send me an email at <help@pbase.com>.

Ashlee
PBase Support

Next

Board index PBase Questions and Answers failed to insert into gline