Board index PBase Questions and Answers Stats pages on 21th Jan 2015

Questions and Answers

Stats pages on 21th Jan 2015

Ask if you need help using PBase.
kujoseph

Stats pages on 21th Jan 2015

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:24 am

I have not been able to access them since yesterday. Anybody else having the same experience?

dw_thomas

Re: Stats pages on 21th Jan 2015

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:48 am

Yes, the thread below (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47870) delved into this. But as of 7:40 pm EST they appear to be working.

DaveT

merriwolf

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 am

Still not working here. 8:45 PM EST

Gordon W

richo

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:16 pm

merriwolf wrote:Still not working here. 8:45 PM EST

Gordon W

Try clearing your browser cache or login via a separate device. Mine are back yesterday. Could also be some caching server up the line.

10stephen10

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Stats Pages not working!!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 22, 2014 12:56 PST.....

dw_thomas

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:59 pm

It still appears to be working here (SE Pennsylvania USA) 16:57 EST.

What can one say.

DaveT

amoxtli

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:25 am

Stats Pages are working now.
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

10stephen10

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:59 am

Stat Summaries are still not working correctly. You are no longer able to see summaries of galleries of previous dates. When you click on the previous date nothing happens. This is a feature that has always worked in the past!!!! Management Please Fix!!!!!!!

narellepower

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 pm

same here Stephen - cannot click on any prior date to see stats :(

dw_thomas

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:25 pm

10stephen10 wrote:Stat Summaries are still not working correctly. You are no longer able to see summaries of galleries of previous dates. When you click on the previous date nothing happens. This is a feature that has always worked in the past!!!! Management Please Fix!!!!!!!

oops! Looks as though that's the case (yet another function I seldom use). Since the meltdown a few years back, I've kept (for no good reason) a record of the overall numbers in a local spreadsheet, so I don't normally have any reason to go back, but I do recall it use to work.

A couple of days ago, the whole page with the bars went to lala land, so perhaps they are still working on it. (Yes, even skeptical olde me sometimes harbors an unwarranted touch of optimism. :shock: )

DaveT

richo

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:37 pm

10stephen10 wrote:Stat Summaries are still not working correctly. You are no longer able to see summaries of galleries of previous dates. When you click on the previous date nothing happens. This is a feature that has always worked in the past!!!! Management Please Fix!!!!!!!

Date summary is not working for me either. However, I stopped relying on the stats page years ago as anything more than a quick check. I have been using Google Analytics for more detailed statistics.

narellepower

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 am

Seriously guys - would really love this to be fixed !

vneilknobbe

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 pm

You can get, well this works for me at the very least, the stats page to work. (Sort of)

I have found that, on the stats page, if I click and go to the stats for the root directory:

then from the root directory stats page, click on aggregate to go back to the daily stats page:

I can click on any day and see the stats for any individual day.

*edit

OK, it's going to be one of those days. Can't get the images to embed into the post. *sigh* Hopefully the text instructions are good enough.)

narellepower

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 am

understood, thank you :) :) It then gives us the gallery view stats, but not individual photo stats for each day ...
but better than nothing. Thank you :)
Hopefully, they'll actually fix it ?????? :)

dw_thomas

Post Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Ha, speaking of stats ....

In the obsessive/compulsive activities that fill my retirement, I normally 'Reset all hit counts' at the beginning of each month. This AM, clicking that request sends things into a long span of operator entertainment waiting on http://www.pbase.com followed by a screen from Verizon (I guess that's my default DNS) saying:
Sorry, We could not find ttb.pbase.com

I try to take the glass half full perspective -- it must mean they are working on something ... :?

When I look at my root gallery, it still shows the last reset as early January, so apparently the procedure is getting lost in space on the way out as opposed to on the way back.
EDIT: And now some minutes later, it does appear the counts are reset, maybe my cache fooled me. But I definitely got the error.

DaveT (looking forward to Groundhog's Day)

Next

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Stats pages on 21th Jan 2015