Board index PBase Questions and Answers Removing Thumbnails from Gallery

Questions and Answers

Removing Thumbnails from Gallery

Ask if you need help using PBase.
samuelbrooks

Removing Thumbnails from Gallery

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 pm

When you go to my page (www.pbase.com/samuelbrooks) you see an image and a link to get to my galleries. However it also has a thumbnail (I can't remove) linking to the galleries also. How do I remove that annoying thumbnails from my main page gallery, leaving just and html image and link?

pinemikey

Re: Removing Thumbnails from Gallery

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:30 am

Hey Sam

You will need to create a new stylesheet, because if you edit your current stylesheet with the CSS code to remove thumbnails it will remove thumbnails in every gallery which uses the same stylesheet as the front page gallery. You can simply edit your current stylesheet, copy all the code, back out to the stylesheet editor, create a new stylesheet with a different name and paste the stylesheet code into it. In addition to the code add this about in the middle somewhere

Code: Select all
td.thumbnail{display:none;}

Then you will have to go back to your front page and change the stylesheet to the newly edited one.

Hope this helps

samuelbrooks

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:12 am

What an absolute legend, done and dusted in 2 minutes. That caused me so much frustration. Wish I could buy you a beer right now... seriously..... STOKED

pinemikey

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 am

Tell you what, I'll go get one from the fridge and I'll just tell myself it's from you. A long distance beer, how did you know the kind I liked? :D :D

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Removing Thumbnails from Gallery