Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBgrab (use Richard's version)

Questions and Answers

PBgrab (use Richard's version)

Ask if you need help using PBase.
arjunrc

PBgrab (use Richard's version)

Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi folks, I occasionally get emails from users about PBGrab, and PB2Smug two scripts I had written a few years ago to download data from PBase galleries.
I no longer use PBase and don't support any of the tools.

So anyway, it seems another PBase user adapted it and converted it into a perl script which has the advantage of working on OSX/Linux/Windows - basically any environment that can support Perl being installed. It will require you to install perl and stuff, but given he last updated in in 2016, he may be willing to answer questions. I don't know. But if you want, feel free to star his efforts on GitHub and ask him questions via Github issues.

His repo is here: https://github.com/RichardMN/pbgrab

Thanks
Arjun
--
I don't check forums very often these days, so if you need to get a response from me, please send me an email (see my profile) and NOT a PM.

magma_photography

Re: PBgrab (use Richard's version)

Post Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:31 am

Hello!

Thank you for the link - as a complete Linux ignorant - how does one get this command to work? Do you have any pointer what to do please? I have read all info on the page you linked but I can not figure out how to run this...

Do you have to download some program first? Make files yourself? I am lost... Help please!

Best,
Alex

Board index PBase Questions and Answers PBgrab (use Richard's version)