Board index PBase Questions and Answers Locked Gallery in Tree View

Questions and Answers

Locked Gallery in Tree View

Ask if you need help using PBase.
mlberube

Locked Gallery in Tree View

Post Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 pm

When viewing my galleries in tree view from the root. One of my galleries has the word "locked" next to it. What does this mean and how can it be changed? Thank you.
--------------------------------------------
Michel Berube
Fredericotn, NB
Canada

dw_thomas

Re: Locked Gallery in Tree View

Post Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:17 am

I don't work for PBase, and this is just a wild guess. If I look at your root gallery in Thumbnail mode, the very last gallery shows as "Art & Fine Craft" but it requires a password to access it. If I look in Tree mode, I don't see anything for that gallery. Perhaps when you are logged in to PBase as owner of your set of galleries that password protected gallery shows, but with "locked" indicating a password is needed?

Just a random thought ...
DaveT

dw_thomas

Re: Locked Gallery in Tree View

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:49 am

You can easily check which of your galleries are public/non-public and which are password-protected by going to your root gallery and clicking the "tree view" link at the top right of the page. This will list all of your galleries, marking non-public ones with [non-public] and password-protected ones with [locked].... (more)

Just stumbled across this while looking for something else; e.g., my guess was correct! :shock: It's an excerpt from a help screen about images.

DaveT

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Locked Gallery in Tree View