Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?

Show and Tell

Do I look good in pictures?

Announce and discuss your photos.
vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:31 pm

thejakestir wrote:
vasinger wrote:Are you people nuts??

To the original poster: I think you look EXTREMELY HANDSOME !

If you lost maybe 20 or 30 more pounds you would look even better !

Come on vasinger, we know you just made up that Shellyb name to post that :wink:

I dont know what you're talking about. Maybe you're just jealous.

losiowy

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:55 pm

WTF???? Are you obsessed with your looks or something. So far people have been kind to you.......leave it at that. You are NOT ugly, just rather average, so what's the deal, we're all pretty much average, so what.

Just quite this nonsense!!!

You are better looking that me....how's that?

thejakestir

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:55 pm

vasinger wrote:I dont know what you're talking about. Maybe you're just jealous.

HAHAHAHAH.....uh....man...that...is..HAHAHAHAH....to....funny :lol:

koreanczyk

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:45 pm

Yoiu are not good looking. You look pretty average. Not ugly but you arent talking about that, you are talking about being infront of the camera.

I dont know why you are trying to convince us of things that we see are not true. You need to lose weight. How many stars do you know that are overweight? Not many and those who are have EXTREME talent that lets them get past that. Still, they are very very rare. Second of all, do something about your hair. Third, get a wardrobe. After that, get professional photos made by a professional with a real camera and not a 30 dollar one.

Currently, you are not good looking anough to be taken seriously in the most shallow and looks oriented business in the world. You will have a 1000 brad pitt look a likes to compete with. You dont look like Brad Pitt.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:46 pm

koreanczyk wrote:Yoiu are not good looking. You look pretty average. Not ugly but you arent talking about that, you are talking about being infront of the camera.

I dont know why you are trying to convince us of things that we see are not true. You need to lose weight. How many stars do you know that are overweight? Not many and those who are have EXTREME talent that lets them get past that. Still, they are very very rare. Second of all, do something about your hair. Third, get a wardrobe. After that, get professional photos made by a professional with a real camera and not a 30 dollar one.

Currently, you are not good looking anough to be taken seriously in the most shallow and looks oriented business in the world. You will have a 1000 brad pitt look a likes to compete with. You dont look like Brad Pitt.

Besides my weight- how am I not good looking? I have a good bone structure and high cheek bones and a nice pleaseant smile.

Couldn't I even pass for cute?

Sheesh. I bet you're not so great looking yourself. Toots

And WHY IN THE WORLD would I want to look like a cookie cutter Brad Pitt? I am the best version of myself, thank you very much !!

I AM NOT THAT FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koreanczyk

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:49 pm

vasinger wrote:
koreanczyk wrote:Yoiu are not good looking. You look pretty average. Not ugly but you arent talking about that, you are talking about being infront of the camera.

Besides my weight- how am I not good looking? I have a good bone structure and high cheek bones and a nice pleaseant smile.

Im no model, I dont pretend to be. However at the very least I take care of my body by watching what I eat and doing at minimum 40 minutes of cardio 6 times a week, on top of weight training. I would never go on PBase, a place for PHOTOGRAPHERS to ask about my looks.

You asked a question. I answered you. You look average in some of your photos. The photo quality is pretty bad though.

And Im no toots, Im a man.

And no, you are not that fat, you are however overweight and could stand some serious exercise.
Last edited by koreanczyk on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:49 pm

losiowy wrote:WTF???? Are you obsessed with your looks or something. So far people have been kind to you.......leave it at that. You are NOT ugly, just rather average, so what's the deal, we're all pretty much average, so what.

Why arent I just SLIGHTLY ABOVE average? I know Im not the best looking- but I was thinking on a scale of 1-10 I maybe and 8? . Average looking is Drew Carey or Jack Black.

On HOT Or Not.Com I got a 9.2 Explain that !

koreanczyk

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:51 pm

vasinger wrote:
losiowy wrote:WTF???? Are you obsessed with your looks or something. So far people have been kind to you.......leave it at that. You are NOT ugly, just rather average, so what's the deal, we're all pretty much average, so what.

Why arent I just SLIGHTLY ABOVE average? I know Im not the best looking- but I was thinking on a scale of 1-10 I maybe and 8? . Average looking is Drew Carey or Jack Black.

an 8?:)

If average is 5, then Id peg you at a 6.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:52 pm

koreanczyk wrote:
vasinger wrote:

Im no model, I dont pretend to be. However at the very least I take care of my body by watching what I eat and doing at minimum 40 minutes of cardio 6 times a week, on top of weight training. I would never go on PBase, a place for PHOTOGRAPHERS to ask about my looks.

You asked a question. I answered you. You look average in some of your photos. The photo quality is pretty bad though.

Ok, first off, you act like I'm obese or something. I realize in some pictures, I look noticeably overweight- BUT IN MOST pictures I look about average weight. Whats wrong with that????

And if you're a guy, then that screws everything up. I wanna hear a woman's opinion. I want to know what women think about my looks. A guy cant really judge another guy's looks as objectively because.. well hes a guy.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:54 pm

koreanczyk wrote:
vasinger wrote:

Forget about my body- what about the face? I have an interesting face. Its not just average. Its enagaging. I have a "presence" on the camera.

Most people say I have "boyish" good looks. I look a lot younger than my age too.

My parents were good looking. My mom was a model from Richmond, Virginia- she was runner up for Miss Tobacco Queen, 1958.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 pm

koreanczyk wrote:
vasinger wrote:

Forget about my body- what about the face? I have an interesting face. Its not just average. Its enagaging. I have a "presence" on the camera.

Most people say I have "boyish" good looks. I look a lot younger than my age too.

My parents were good looking. My mom was a model from Richmond, Virginia- she was runner up for Miss Tobacco Queen, 1958.

koreanczyk

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 pm

vasinger wrote:
koreanczyk wrote:
vasinger wrote:

Ok, first off, you act like I'm obese or something. I realize in some pictures, I look noticeably overweight- BUT IN MOST pictures I look about average weight. Whats wrong with that????

And if you're a guy, then that screws everything up. I wanna hear a woman's opinion. I want to know what women think about my looks. A guy cant really judge another guy's looks as objectively because.. well hes a guy.

You need to stop. This is just sad.

I asked my wife. She confirmed my opinion.

Im giving you a perspective of an exercise nut, you are overweight. Not obese, which has a totally different meaning, but you are NOT in good physical shape. A guy can give an opinion about a guy's looks. Why not? I have eyes, I know what I see on the screen at the movie theaters or on TV and I see that you dont fit into the image that is sought after - cut, thin, fairly toned, good looking sharp features.

But as I said, this is just pathetic. You are making the guy with the 1000 photos of Daniela Hutchova look like he is well adjusted. Just stop. People told you their opinions, how is screaming that you are hot when you are not going to change it?

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:01 pm

koreanczyk wrote:
vasinger wrote:
koreanczyk wrote:
vasinger wrote:

You need to stop. This is just sad.

I asked my wife. She confirmed my opinion.

Im giving you a perspective of an exercise nut, you are overweight. Not obese, which has a totally different meaning, but you are NOT in good physical shape. A guy can give an opinion about a guy's looks. Why not? I have eyes, I know what I see on the screen at the movie theaters or on TV and I see that you dont fit into the image that is sought after - cut, thin, fairly toned, good looking sharp features.

But as I said, this is just pathetic. You are making the guy with the 1000 photos of Daniela Hutchova look like he is well adjusted. Just stop. People told you their opinions, how is screaming that you are hot when you are not going to change it?

But whats wrong with my face? The face its whats important. I always notice the face of a woman first, not her body. In fact I like women with a little meat on them.

Skinny people are gross. And Id rather be overweight than thin. Thin is disgusting. People have a WARPED since about what an ideal body shape is.

I have a very LARGE FRAME and carry my weight well. I could lose 20 or 30 lbs at most, but thats it.

koreanczyk

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:03 pm

I agree. Skinny isnt good, its just as bad as overweight. There is a medium that you arent in, and thats being in shape, athletic, healthy looking. Sorry mate, you really are not ready to make it in the entertainment field based on your looks.

Your face is ok I guess, but it has no sharpness and no definition. Losing 20-30lbs would help you out.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:07 pm

koreanczyk wrote:I agree. Skinny isnt good, its just as bad as overweight. There is a medium that you arent in, and thats being in shape, athletic, healthy looking. Sorry mate, you really are not ready to make it in the entertainment field based on your looks.

Your face is ok I guess, but it has no sharpness and no definition. Losing 20-30lbs would help you out.

Well, I am not classically handsome. Im more boyish looking- but I am attractive. I will try to lose some weight but its right hard to do. People think its easy but its not.

I put on good live shows and Im a pretty good Actor. But I have had problems getting parts, and I think my weight may have something to do with it. But folks are so picky. But I do have talent, I think.

In some pictures, I look normal weight though.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?