Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?

Show and Tell

Do I look good in pictures?

Announce and discuss your photos.
vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:27 pm

Another thing to keep in mind:

Most all my pics on the gallery are candid shots. I had no help with wardrobe. Only a few of them were professionally done in a studio, or by a professional photograper.

Big Hollywood Stars like Brad Pitt have tons of people MAKING THEM LOOK GOOD- with hair and makeup, lighting, clothes, etc. Their pictures are air-brushed over and over so that the image we finally see ain't even real !!

With my pictures- what you see is what you get ! So, based on that, I think I take a pretty damn good picture !

osprey

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:30 pm

Vesinger, I really don’t understand you. In the original post you asked us if you were photogenic.
Why would you argue with a person who’s opinion you asked for? Maybe you should start over and ask for favorable opinions only?

I personally don’t think you’re ugly. You are very average and on some pictures somewhat goofy looking.

PS
You don't look 18. To me you look about 32.

osprey

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:42 pm

[quote="koreanczyk

But as I said, this is just pathetic. You are making the guy with the 1000 photos of Daniela Hutchova look like he is well adjusted. Just stop. ?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: I agree, this guy is silly :P
And by the way its 1991 photos of Daniela :lol:

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:45 pm

osprey wrote:Vesinger, I really don’t understand you. In the original post you asked us if you were photogenic.
Why would you argue with a person who’s opinion you asked for? Maybe you should start over and ask for favorable opinions only?

I personally don’t think you’re ugly. You are very average and on some pictures somewhat goofy looking.

PS
You don't look 18. To me you look about 32.

32????? You're joking right? Most people I meet in person mistake me for 17 or 18. I was with a group of high school students last week they were at my show- and they asked me what school i went too !

I at least look 20 something. But 32? Thats not old, but c'mon I dont look 32. 32-15 maybe.

vasinger

Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:48 pm

osprey wrote:[quote="koreanczyk

But as I said, this is just pathetic. You are making the guy with the 1000 photos of Daniela Hutchova look like he is well adjusted. Just stop. ?

And by the way its 1991 photos of Daniela :lol:[/quote]

I look 32??? Are you on drugs???????

kierenoz

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:31 am

Surely this guy isn't serious with this post? how can anyone allow a thread that discusses their physical appearance to go for so long? end it.

lakerfan

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:40 am

TROLL MATERIAL

osprey

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:50 am

vasinger wrote:
osprey wrote:[quote="koreanczyk

But as I said, this is just pathetic. You are making the guy with the 1000 photos of Daniela Hutchova look like he is well adjusted. Just stop. ?

And by the way its 1991 photos of Daniela :lol:

I look 32??? Are you on drugs???????

Image[/quote]

Yes to me you look 32.

osprey

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:10 am

I will ask you again. Why are you arguing with someone’s opinion about the way you look? What we see and how we perceive you is not arguable. Think about it. If you see a girl, who in your eyes is repulsive, can an argument make you see her in different light? Can she become gorgeous through an argument? What is wrong with you?

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:52 pm

osprey wrote:I will ask you again. Why are you arguing with someone’s opinion about the way you look? What we see and how we perceive you is not arguable. Think about it. If you see a girl, who in your eyes is repulsive, can an argument make you see her in different light? Can she become gorgeous through an argument? What is wrong with you?

Why do you think I look 32?? I dont understand.

I am very young looking in those pics. 32 is more mature looking.

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:53 pm

osprey wrote:I will ask you again. Why are you arguing with someone’s opinion about the way you look? What we see and how we perceive you is not arguable. Think about it. If you see a girl, who in your eyes is repulsive, can an argument make you see her in different light? Can she become gorgeous through an argument? What is wrong with you?

Good looks are subjective. I think Nicole Kidman is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but some people have told me they think shes unattractive. Of course they must be insane.

But looks are subjective really.

osprey

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:00 pm

vasinger wrote:

Good looks are subjective. I think Nicole Kidman is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but some people have told me they think shes unattractive. Of course they must be insane.

But looks are subjective really.

So you do understand it!!! So why are you arguing with a person who is telling you that to him you are not good looking?

osprey

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:08 pm

vasinger wrote:

Why do you think I look 32?? I dont understand.

Why? Because to me you look 32.
The combination of the hairdo from the 70’s and the extra weight does not lead itself to the image of a 26 year old guy.

thejaybird

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:20 pm

You look good here:
and here:

But not so good here:
or here:

So which is the real Meade?

Personally I think you look fine. This isn't a very good place to get an impartial judgement, and your attitude is really compounding the problem

bobt54

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:24 pm

pho·to·gen·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (foto-jnk)
adj.
    1. Attractive as a subject for photography.
    2. Biology. Producing or emitting light; phosphorescent: photogenic bacteria.
    3. Caused or produced by light: photogenic seizures

I think we can rule out 2 and 3 here. You don't look like you are producing light. So that leaves number 1- Attractive as a subject for photography. That doesn't mean you ARE attractive, it means that you are a good photographic subject. I think you are, arguably, photogenic. I think my dog is photogenic, but as you can see he is not one of God's best looking creatures.

Why this obsession with looks anyway? Unless you are Pamela Anderson who can get away with having the talent God gave a rock, you will have to develop some sort of talent. Even Nicole Kidman has talent aside from her good looks. And so what if you look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy on steriods. Look at Lyle Lovitt. Ugly as sin but a talented musician and he landed Julia Roberts (if only for a short time)

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?