Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?

Show and Tell

Do I look good in pictures?

Announce and discuss your photos.
jcboyd

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:12 pm

Hey Bob, I think your dog is a good-looking creature. He probably drives the girls wild in his neighborhood. (Hope it’s a boy)
Photography Is More - Than Just Clicking The Shutter!
http://www.pbase.com/jcboyd

bobt54

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:38 pm

....and one more thing. You might want to read the Pbase Terms of Service http://www.pbase.com/tos and then think about your Nicole Kidman gallery. We would hate to have such a "fine looking gentleman" :shock: like you kicked out of Pbase for copyright infringement.

Yes, JC, Wrinkles is quite the babe magnet. If only I was a young good looking stud like our friend here, I would have more women then I can handle. :lol:
Last edited by bobt54 on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:42 pm

thejaybird wrote:You look good here:
and here:

But not so good here:
or here:

So which is the real Meade?

Personally I think you look fine. This isn't a very good place to get an impartial judgement, and your attitude is really compounding the problem

Its me in all those pictures- but I have a problem with weight. I go up and down the scale all the time. Its something Im trying to fix. I gained 70 lbs in just one year.

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:49 pm

bobt54 wrote:pho·to·gen·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (foto-jnk)
adj.
    1. Attractive as a subject for photography.
    2. Biology. Producing or emitting light; phosphorescent: photogenic bacteria.
    3. Caused or produced by light: photogenic seizures

I think we can rule out 2 and 3 here. You don't look like you are producing light. So that leaves number 1- Attractive as a subject for photography. That doesn't mean you ARE attractive, it means that you are a good photographic subject. I think you are, arguably, photogenic. I think my dog is photogenic, but as you can see he is not one of God's best looking creatures.

Why this obsession with looks anyway? Unless you are Pamela Anderson who can get away with having the talent God gave a rock, you will have to develop some sort of talent. Even Nicole Kidman has talent aside from her good looks. And so what if you look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy on steriods. Look at Lyle Lovitt. Ugly as sin but a talented musician and he landed Julia Roberts (if only for a short time)

I think I am fairly good looking. Not super good looking, but pleasing looking enough. I dont want to be God's gift to women. Just llook nice in my pictures. Whats wrong with that? And aside from my weight, I have a very good looking face.

Pamela Anderson got nothing on Nicole. Nicole Kidman is the most beautiful woman God ever created- and also the most talented.

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:07 pm

osprey wrote:
vasinger wrote:
osprey wrote:I will ask you again. Why are you arguing with someone’s opinion about the way you look? What we see and how we perceive you is not arguable. Think about it. If you see a girl, who in your eyes is repulsive, can an argument make you see her in different light? Can she become gorgeous through an argument? What is wrong with you?

Why do you think I look 32?? I dont understand.

Why? Because to me you look 32.
The combination of the hairdo from the 70’s and the extra weight does not lead itself to the image of a 26 year old guy.

Well On a website where you post photos and people guess your age- they guessed me on avearge to be 17.5 years. Explain that !

osprey

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:13 pm

vasinger wrote:
osprey wrote:
vasinger wrote:
osprey wrote:I will ask you again. Why are you arguing with someone’s opinion about the way you look? What we see and how we perceive you is not arguable. Think about it. If you see a girl, who in your eyes is repulsive, can an argument make you see her in different light? Can she become gorgeous through an argument? What is wrong with you?

The combination of the hairdo from the 70’s and the extra weight does not lead itself to the image of a 26 year old guy.

Well On a website where you post photos and people guess your age- they guessed me on avearge to be 17.5 years. Explain that !

Do me a favor and post on this web page the above pic of you with the green microphone and tell me what age they give you. I’m guessing 38.

When you post one picture which makes you look young, you get the reaction you were looking for :lol:

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:07 pm

osprey wrote:
vasinger wrote:
osprey wrote:
vasinger wrote:

Do me a favor and post on this web page the above pic of you with the green microphone and tell me what age they give you. I’m guessing 38.

When you post one picture which makes you look young, you get the reaction you were looking for :lol:

38??? You make no sense ! I dont look 38. I have am very young and boyish looking in that picture. I may not look my youngest in that picture, but not even close to 38. More like mid 20s- which is how old I am in the picture.

You only say this because I am overweight. If I werent overweight you wouldnt say it. People are very predjudiced against overweight people. And they say they look bad no matter what.

There lots of thin people with unfortunate looking faces, you know!

thejakestir

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:12 pm

vasinger wrote:38??? You make no sense ! I dont look 38. I have am very young and boyish looking in that picture. I may not look my youngest in that picture, but not even close to 38. More like mid 20s- which is how old I am in the picture.

You only say this because I am overweight. If I werent overweight you wouldnt say it. People are very predjudiced against overweight people. And they say they look bad no matter what.

There lots of thin people with unfortunate looking faces, you know!

Man, what is your deal? Are you Earl? (a.k.a slowglue). Are you just F***ing with us? If not then you are as crazy as you look.

vasinger

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:44 pm

I dont look the least bit overweight in this picture:

lakerfan

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:13 pm

You are definitely a POST TROLL nutcase. YOu need to be placed on a 5150 hold and placed onto a gurney with leather straps.

But then again, you probably enjoy this too much.

Don't feed him people!! He revels in this pointless TROLLING!! The more you ignore him, the angrier he'll get!!

brasher

Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:35 pm

At first I thought this guy was a joke too. I also thought this was slowglue playing around. But then I checked out his website and looked him up on amazon. You can download three songs of his in MP3 format. Whether you like country music or not, you do have to admit that he's got a pretty decent sounding voice and a talen for songwriting. (The instrumental soundtrack could use a little work - it almost sounds like it was done all on a cheap electronic keyboard.)

Anyway, you can find the MP3s here http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/st ... 62-7012637

Now, whether vasinger is really Meade Skelton remains to be seen. It could still be someone like slowglue who found Meade's website and decided to impersonate him to get a few laughs.

vasinger

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:40 am

Thank you.

But Anyways, Ive come along way since that album. And it wasnt a cheap keyboard. It was a Korg. But since I was on a budget, I couldnt afford a big production.

madlights

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:03 pm

When I was young...my father said to me " Well son, just when you think you've seen it all, you'll realize you ain't seen nothin' yet."

vasinger

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 pm

lakerfan wrote:You are definitely a POST TROLL nutcase. YOu need to be placed on a 5150 hold and placed onto a gurney with leather straps.

But then again, you probably enjoy this too much.

Don't feed him people!! He revels in this pointless TROLLING!! The more you ignore him, the angrier he'll get!!

Im seriously not a troll nut case. I thought I looked pretty good in photos thats all. I guess I was wrong.

bobt54

Post Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:14 am

Now, whether vasinger is really Meade Skelton remains to be seen. It could still be someone like slowglue who found Meade's website and decided to impersonate him to get a few laughs.

Either way, he stopped being funny a long time ago. He's now become an annoying little pest with no regards for copyright.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?