Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?

Show and Tell

Do I look good in pictures?

Announce and discuss your photos.
vasinger

Post Thu May 25, 2006 5:24 am

Hey Y'all ! Its me again !

Well I am still trying to lose weight.

I really dont look 38. I just turned 27, and most people dont think I am a day over 20.

Here is a more recent pic of me. Dont y'all think Im right young looking?

Me and my slim fast (ARENT I ADORABLE?)

bonfas

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:19 am

guys...you are OK, but I'm killing y'all
http://www.pbase.com/bonfas/bonus
Lemme know what ya think...

focuspocus

Re: Do I look good in pictures?

Post Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:48 am

vasinger wrote:Im not vain or anything, but I was wonderin' if I was photogenic?
Because Im interested in developing a career in entertainment, and i want to look my best.

Here is my gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/vasinger/meade_skelton_gallery&page=1
I think you should not ask a question if you are not willing to accept true response.....we don't know you...so we are objective...your mom or friends are not...best of luck

kirstenmary

Post Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:48 pm

vasinger wrote:Hey Y'all ! Its me again !

Well I am still trying to lose weight.

I really dont look 38. I just turned 27, and most people dont think I am a day over 20.

Here is a more recent pic of me. Dont y'all think Im right young looking?

Me and my slim fast (ARENT I ADORABLE?)

Honestly, I would have put you around 40 or so.

clarkerobinson

Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:03 am

I guess we have had enuff of HIM, right? The best way is ignoring his post I guess, so maybe no body should ever give any response after this of mine?

Emi

deputydasm

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:55 am

vasinger wrote:
koreanczyk wrote:I agree. Skinny isnt good, its just as bad as overweight. There is a medium that you arent in, and thats being in shape, athletic, healthy looking. Sorry mate, you really are not ready to make it in the entertainment field based on your looks.

Your face is ok I guess, but it has no sharpness and no definition. Losing 20-30lbs would help you out.

Well, I am not classically handsome. Im more boyish looking- but I am attractive. I will try to lose some weight but its right hard to do. People think its easy but its not.

I put on good live shows and Im a pretty good Actor. But I have had problems getting parts, and I think my weight may have something to do with it. But folks are so picky. But I do have talent, I think.

In some pictures, I look normal weight though.

Dear Vasinger,

Several comments back , I gave you some of the best advice but only if you were serious.
I don't think you were very serious at all.
Why not be truthful and just fess up to the fact, you are lonely and like to post in here.
If that be a fact then please change the subject.
Many in here would not mind posting a response if the subject wasn't always about your looks.
There must be something more to you then just how you look.
You are defeating your purpose and sabotaging yourself by this obsessive chat about your looks.
Change the subject, you are a likable guy.
My response to you was serious and I was kind to you.
Talk about your likes, dis-likes, fears, impression of life, your dreams, wishes, who in your life impressed you the most?, etc etc!
Nothing wrong with you just wanting an on going post with everyone.
Go for it!

DoeEyes

yez

Re: Do I look good in pictures?

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:38 am

vasinger wrote:Im not vain or anything, but I was wonderin' if I was photogenic?
Because Im interested in developing a career in entertainment, and i want to look my best.

Here is my gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/vasinger/meade_skelton_gallery&page=1

You look pretty average to me, nothing special... sorry dude. We are what we are, no reason to change that.
My advices are: lose some weight, find the right angles (people all have their best angles, fin it, use it), get a better photographer - one that can help your appearence come to it's best. One very important thing about portrait photography is the background. In the most of your photos, there is a very disturbing background that steals the attention.
Anyway, anybody can look nice on photos if it's done right but even the worst photo can tell if you are model material... I don't think you should count on that.. sorry!
But again, get some good photographer that is able to find the best in you, get honest photos and you will look your best!
Good luck!
:D

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell Do I look good in pictures?