I've entered into a month long personnal challenge in my PaD called "Ambient Achromatic August". Others are joining in. This is the posting for links for the second week of the challenge. These are the terms defined...
Ambient- pertaining to the natural or available light, light that exists without suppliment of strobe/flash/reflector, etc.
Achromatic- color that is distinguished by differences in lightness but is devoid of hue. Achromatic colors would be black, white, greys. (IR will fit nicely into this)
The idea is to capture natural interesting light (stripped of the distractions of color) focussing on light/contrast, composition and texture. IR will just allow the same result but open the entries up to light beyond the visible range.
1. Have fun, be open, experiment and learn.
2. I am doing this as a PaD personal challenge but feel free to post outside of your PaD.
3. Post your daily links here. I/we will include them on my/our daily images.
4. Please only post the links or small images to keep from making the forum too lengthy.
5. I will start a new forum topic each Wednesday throughout the month.