Board index PBase Questions and Answers A little teaser for you....

Questions and Answers

A little teaser for you....

Ask if you need help using PBase.
magazine

A little teaser for you....

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:05 am

Tick tock, tick tock !

Coming soon, April 2005, the "PBase User Community Magazine !!"

The magazine will be made available FREE to members in PDF format at
http://www.pbase.com/magazine

To see what its all about, visit the above URL. The magazine is not ready yet, so all you will see is a teaser on the site.

While the owners of pbase are working hard to get the site back to its glorious past reputation, some of us users have gotten together to work on a PBASE User Community Magazine. Heck, it doesn't hurt to spread some cheer - we really need some community spirit these days !

Disclaimer: This magazine is purely a voluntary community effort by some pbase users. It has the blessing of the pbase owners, but they are NOT responsible for the magazine in anyway. So please do not start sending them mails about this.

Feel free to send us an email at magazine@pbase.com if you appreciate the effort or even if you just hate us for attempting this. And remember, we are users just like you ! We are not getting paid for this - we just want to have some fun !

regds
arjun

ilanphoto

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:29 am

Great idea
wishing you all the best

nupbase

good idea

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:23 pm

I just hope:

- the link to the mag does not give a red x.
- dozens of subscription cards don't fall out of my monitor.

Good luck with your efforts. It should help the rest of us with our pBase setup.

thanks,

magazine

Re: good idea

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:18 pm

Thanks for the wishes.
This is not an advertisement service or a promotional attempt, so you do not need to worry about subscription cards falling out of your monitor.

As far as red Xs go, the magazine will be a PDF and has nothing to do with Pbase's image storing situation.

regds
arjun

nupbase wrote:I just hope:

- the link to the mag does not give a red x.
- dozens of subscription cards don't fall out of my monitor.

Good luck with your efforts. It should help the rest of us with our pBase setup.

thanks,

halesr

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:06 pm

Good luck! Great idea! Looking forward to your first issue.--Rene

Board index PBase Questions and Answers A little teaser for you....