Board index PBase PaD Discussion Thursday Challenge - 11th October

PaD Discussion

Thursday Challenge - 11th October

discuss photo-a-day projects
reddishtiger
 
Posts: 501

Thursday Challenge - 11th October

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:14 pm


This weeks Totally Informal Transglobal Challenge is

"Two for One"

thanks to Carolynne White (carolynne_w) for the idea

As usual, please post links to your images here on Thursday

Good luck!

Lee and Bev

:D

beverley_h
 
Posts: 405


Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:08 pm


:twisted:
and no jw...its not bogof either!!

b
xx

johnwaine
 
Posts: 520


Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 pm


Well, I'm confused now, then!! LOL :?

And when are we going to have something really challenging like 'shipwrecks' or 'A Mini climbing a wall' etc etc!! ROTFL!

barry_2718
 
Posts: 277


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:34 am


Can I please have the some things explained for this posting/challenge.

Does the image have to be taken on a Thursday?
and if so Thursday local time or GMT?
or can it be just uploaded on a Thursday?
Is post processing allowed?
How does the topic get decided as well?

Thanks for your reply in advance., Barry

beverley_h
 
Posts: 405


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:08 am


hi barry :D

first of all the image can be taken from the moment we post the challenge on the forum, so you have at least 2 full days to meet the criteria, we ask that you take a fresh image and not trawl through the archives as some people seem to do :roll: , we then ask you to post it to the forum on the thursday...wherever in the world you are.
finally, lee and myself discuss what the topic will be for the following week, but we are always open to suggestions, as long as they are clean ones...haha!! :lol:

finally its meant to be a bit of fun and to be taken very lightly...enjoy!!

bev :wink: and lee 8)

bobfloyd
 
Posts: 393


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:28 pm


beverley_h wrote:finally, lee and myself discuss what the topic will be for the following week, but we are always open to suggestions, as long as they are clean ones...haha!! :lol:


Because with this crowd even "clean" topics can go downhill fast... ;)

clickaway
 
Posts: 1535


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:44 pm


and post-processing seems to be allowed, as long as that doesn't include fiddling around with exif data showing the time lol :roll:

sbbish
 
Posts: 282


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:10 pm


bobfloyd wrote:
beverley_h wrote:finally, lee and myself discuss what the topic will be for the following week, but we are always open to suggestions, as long as they are clean ones...haha!! :lol:


Because with this crowd even "clean" topics can go downhill fast... ;)


"Two for One" is a clean topic? Wow, that's so not where my mind went when I first heard it. Guess I'd better rethink my photo plans. :wink:

clickaway
 
Posts: 1535


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:41 pm


sbbish wrote:
bobfloyd wrote:
beverley_h wrote:finally, lee and myself discuss what the topic will be for the following week, but we are always open to suggestions, as long as they are clean ones...haha!! :lol:


Because with this crowd even "clean" topics can go downhill fast... ;)


"Two for One" is a clean topic? Wow, that's so not where my mind went when I first heard it. Guess I'd better rethink my photo plans. :wink:


Good idea Scott - it could get a bit boring with everyone coming up with the same idea :lol:

beverley_h
 
Posts: 405


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:07 pm


:roll:
lol...boys will be boys!!

bev

tygrys50
 
Posts: 1836


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:39 pm


:D :D :D :D

Hi,is half past 12.

my entry for Transglobal challenge 11th October


http://www.pbase.com/tygrys50/image/87031350


:D :) :lol: :roll:

cheers,Matylda

seanworrall
 
Posts: 54

"Two for One"

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:06 pm



oz_ranger
 
Posts: 40


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:08 pm


Does this one counts ;-)

have to admit a very interesting challenge!

cheers n good luck to all..,

http://www.pbase.com/oz_ranger/image/87021767

williamdrew
 
Posts: 205


Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:35 pm


This picture is actually from a couple of weeks ago. My camera is currently in the shop getting a good (and unfortunatly much needed) cleaning. When I get my camera back this weekend I will gladly start participating with current images.

http://www.pbase.com/williamdrew/image/84995393


Next

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Thursday Challenge - 11th October

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests