Board index Equipment Scanners HELP - Nikon Coolscan 4000ED - saving files but as "Zero KB"

Scanners

HELP - Nikon Coolscan 4000ED - saving files but as "Zero KB"

ihaveebola

HELP - Nikon Coolscan 4000ED - saving files but as "Zero KB"

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 am

:?: Hi, I have a Super Coolscan 4000 ED hooked up to a PPC Mac runnning OSX 10.5.6 and after I just migrated my photo library to a firewire 800 external drive. I then scanned in a roll of negatives only to find I couldn't sync my folder in Lightroom and then noticed that they had all showed Zero KB file sizes in finder. I tested saving to my internal drives and another external(USB) without issue. Anyone know of a reason for the error/conflict? I've got this nice firewire 800 drive and I'd like utilize it if I can. The drive otherwise is fine, I've had it for a while and only just decided to repurpose it as I was maxing out the drive my previous library was on. It has all of my previously scanned and digitally shot photos and I have no problem with them, it's simply a save issue. I'm saving in .NEF format at full resolution.

Thanks for any help...

Board index Equipment Scanners HELP - Nikon Coolscan 4000ED - saving files but as "Zero KB"