Board index Equipment Film Cameras Have you ever tried to use AF Nikon Kamera with MF Ais Lens?

Film Cameras

Have you ever tried to use AF Nikon Kamera with MF Ais Lens?

majs

Have you ever tried to use AF Nikon Kamera with MF Ais Lens?

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:12 pm

I've got an f75 camera and want to get AIS 105mm f/2.5
Shall I use extraexponometer with it?

adhiyasa38

Re: Have you ever tried to use AF Nikon Kamera with MF Ais L

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:06 pm

majs wrote:I've got an f75 camera and want to get AIS 105mm f/2.5
Shall I use extraexponometer with it?

Ai-s lens can use with this camera but without auto focus and auto aperture facility.

fraczekp

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:19 pm

I have the N75 -- which is the equivalent of the F75 and I tried it with non-cpu lenses (AI and AIS). Yes, you will mount them successfully, but the metering won't work. You will have to figure out the right exposure ( and bracket if you want). The rangefinder will help you get the right focus, so just the metering is what becomes a hindrance.

fraczekp

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:19 pm

I have the N75 -- which is the equivalent of the F75 and I tried it with non-cpu lenses (AI and AIS). Yes, you will mount them successfully, but the metering won't work. You will have to figure out the right exposure ( and bracket if you want). The rangefinder will help you get the right focus, so just the metering is what becomes a hindrance.

fraczekp

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:20 pm

Board index Equipment Film Cameras Have you ever tried to use AF Nikon Kamera with MF Ais Lens?