Board index Equipment Film Cameras HELP! Camera wont rewind

Film Cameras

HELP! Camera wont rewind

ksully913

HELP! Camera wont rewind

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:18 pm

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes. I have a Sigma SA-7, its automatic and i just finished the roll of film that is in it. Usually it automatically rewinds but today it stopped halfway and says ER in the LCD window. I opened the back for a second and freaked out and slammed it shut when i saw that it wasnt fully rewound. Im hoping I can still salvage some of my pictures but I don't know how to make the camera rewind if it doesn't do it automatically. You will probably say just let it go and pull the film out by hand, but these pictures are very very important to me so if you have any idea please please let me know.

dang

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:33 pm

You've already ruined any photo where the film wasn't wound into the canister. Just open it back up, get it out and wind it into the canister by hand and you've done all you can. IF you feel that you didn't ruin the film, do it in total darkness. :wink:
Then if the camera uses batteries, you might want to check that they're good before you load more film, and try it on a roll you can throw away first.

Board index Equipment Film Cameras HELP! Camera wont rewind