Board index Equipment Film Cameras Donation of old cameras for a Sierra Leone project.

Film Cameras

Donation of old cameras for a Sierra Leone project.

jimcritchley

Donation of old cameras for a Sierra Leone project.

Post Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:42 pm

Hi all, an unusual request for this forum I know.

Anyway, I am a school teacher in SE London and I am going over to Sierra Leone in 3 months for a years voluntary work in a school out there. One thing I would like to try and do while I am there is to set up some form of photograhic project. I am sure you are aware of various projects around the world that try and get disadvantaged people off the streets using photography and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to do the same. There are a couple of things I am asking for really, that is information on how to set up something like this with ideas on how to run it, and the big ask is if anyone has any old working film cameras or film that they are willing to donate so I can set this project up.

The charity that I will be working with has a web address of http://www.educaid.org.uk if you would like further information on the work that they do. If you are interested could you please let me know and then we could possibly either arrange collection of donated items or meet up (if possible) to discuss ideas on how to set this project up.

Thanks in advance.

Board index Equipment Film Cameras Donation of old cameras for a Sierra Leone project.