Board index Equipment Film Cameras Any chance tu use Nikkor lenses with Konica film camera ?

Film Cameras

Any chance tu use Nikkor lenses with Konica film camera ?

hystria

Any chance tu use Nikkor lenses with Konica film camera ?

Post Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:01 am

Hi all, first, it's my first post so hello to everybody :) I've been browsing this site for a while, especially the photo database - just found that Nikkor lenses do amazing photos... this make me wonder if the is any way a 50mm/1.8 Nikkor lens could be mount on a Konica T4 ? Are there any adapters that could help with this ?

Thanks
Radu

dang

Post Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:49 pm

There are adapters made to do this, some things work and some won't however. I use M42 Tokumar lenses on my Canon EOS Digital, but there's a difference between screw mount, and bayonet. I think you might find the combination you're wanting to use will be a problem. When you use a lens adapter with these type mounts, the lens doesn't focus to infinity. The adapters act like an extension tube, moving the lens too far from the focal plane. I'd advise searching with google before spending money to be sure if this is the case, since I'm not as familiar with this combination as with adapting Canon.

wau

Post Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:05 pm

There was an adapter for mounting Nikon lenses on the original Auto-Reflex (Pacific Rim Camera has one) but I don't know if it would fit the T4.

Considering that an adapter would likely cost between $100 to $150 USD, and not provide any coupling of the aperture controls or stopdown mechanism, it might be more cost effective and functional to find a cheap used Nikon body.

putragila

Post Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:41 am

I have that adapter, you can used most nikkor and nikkor af lens, but you have to take care if the lens have long rear part not to damage the AF contact.

you can see the picture in this url: http://indonesiafoto.blogspot.com/2006/ ... mount.html

this is the Konica AutoReflex with nikon mount Zoerkendorf PC adapter :
http://www.fotografer.net/images/forum/ ... f2fc095a8c

Board index Equipment Film Cameras Any chance tu use Nikkor lenses with Konica film camera ?