Board index Equipment Film Cameras For SALE JOBO Autolab ATL3

Film Cameras

For SALE JOBO Autolab ATL3

ligf

For SALE JOBO Autolab ATL3

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:15 am

Jobo ATL-3 available for sale immediately. Rotary drum processor capable of everything from 110 to 8x10 film, and prints up to 20x24. The ATL-3 is primarily used for e6 chemistry, but is capable of running B&W, Ciba, RA4 and C41. Chemistry is stored onboard in two banks of six bottles, so more than one process can be ready at all times. Unit is in complete good working order, and is ready to run. Includes a 2850 drum, a few adjustable reels, and numerous spare parts including a spare air pump, spare recirculating pump, spare thermocouple, and numerous spare gears, rollers, and seals. Also available (for sale separately) are three Expert 3005 drums (for 8x10) and three Expert 3010 drums (for 4x5). These are arguably the best way to process sheet film and provide random agitation across the film surface. Although this unit is no longer offered through Jobo USA, spare parts are readily available. Operation manual is included, and local delivery (including NYC area) is negotiable if you are willing to pre-pay a deposit. Otherwise, unit is available for pickup in Huntington (Nassau/Suffolk border). $1000 or reasonable offer

smokinjoe644

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:23 pm

I may be interested in your ATL3 or possibly your spare parts if you want to split them from the unit. Email me at smokinjoe644@hotmail.com if it is still available

paulcheng

Re: For SALE JOBO Autolab ATL3

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm

[Hi
Is the JOBO ATL3 still avaliable?
IF the JOBO ATL3 still avaliable, please contact me (213)880-7796
paulc@pccolour.com

oraziony

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:03 am

I am interested in your Jobo ATL-3 if it is still available. Please reply to <orazio@artlover.com>. Many thanks.

qruyk12

Post Mon May 05, 2008 9:37 pm

i am interested in the 3010 drums and possible the foo pump if you have it. How much would they be?
Thanks
Alex
home.alex@sympatico.ca

intransit

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Bingo! If not yet sold, please email whoyouknow@gmail.com

Thanks Lawrence

hwd

Post Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Please let me know if you ATL3 is sold. My email is HWDexposures@hotmail.com. PHone is 713-970-6768.

Board index Equipment Film Cameras For SALE JOBO Autolab ATL3