Board index Equipment Film Cameras M42 Lens need

Film Cameras

M42 Lens need

jscramlin01

M42 Lens need

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi everyone, I am a digital photographer using a canon 40D. Because I have been in the business for over 30 years I still have an extensive collection of Pentax cameras and M42 mount lens. Because of the cost of the canon ef lens, I still use many of my M42 prime lens using an AF adapter.

I am in the market for a M42 pentax 85MM 1.8 Super Multi Coated lens and having a hard time finding one at a reasonalble price. I have tested the Canon 85mm 1.8 however I like the Pentax better. Does anyone have one for sale or know of one for sale.

I also have many pentax cameras and lens with accesories for sale if anyone is interested.

dougj

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:37 am

You could try the buy & sell forum on Fred Miranda's site.

http://www.fredmiranda.com

metaex

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:23 pm

I have a jupiter 135 mm and a 48 mm original zenit objective from my old camera if you wish you can contact me from deathorganisation@yahoo.com
regards

wolfeye

Ummm

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:12 am

metaex wrote:I have a jupiter 135 mm and a 48 mm original zenit objective from my old camera if you wish you can contact me from deathorganisation@yahoo.com
regards

What makes you think he'd want these???

prinothcat

Re: Ummm

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:16 am

wolfeye wrote:
metaex wrote:I have a jupiter 135 mm and a 48 mm original zenit objective from my old camera if you wish you can contact me from deathorganisation@yahoo.com
regards

What makes you think he'd want these???

judging from the email addy ..... um yeah I wonder....

Board index Equipment Film Cameras M42 Lens need