Board index Equipment Film Cameras Nikon F75

Film Cameras

Nikon F75

corne

Nikon F75

Post Sun May 09, 2004 4:50 am

What a hunk of junk, I have wasted $3-400 on film and to develope and not one of the photos is worth writing home about ( no focus ). Sad thing is i traded my old SLR on this junk. I have better results with my Sony dsc s75 wich in its own right is not the best of digital (snapshot). Does anybody have one of these wonderfull cameras and like them. I was going to go to digital later in the year as the D70 gets year in July. Nikon in my house ever again I dont thik so. If anabody has the same problem could you please let me know as Im Going to make a stink about this.

ilanphoto

Post Sun May 09, 2004 11:20 am

I had a similar problem with my F80 In short the stupid lens that comes with the kit was my problem and I believe it is the cause of your hassle as well.
I upgraded my lens to a Nikon 24-120 VR and I can see a great difference in the quality of the prints.

kt200617

First camera, and need help!

Post Sat May 22, 2004 1:51 pm

My mum went to a yard sale and got me a camera...I've never had a good one before and I don' know anything about it...what film to use, how to use it, were to get a new case for it {it's leather, but it's falling apart it's so old}. please tell me everything you can about my camera...
it's a Yashica FR...the lens is 50MM...one front of the flash it says Vivitar auto 252...I don't know what else to tell you, because I really don't know what everything is on it, please help. <><
please e-mail me kt200617@yahoo.com

alexkall

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:07 am

I own the F75 aswell and I have nothing bad to say about it, the focus is spot on each time, very clear images indeed. Are you sure your camera is working propebly?

Im also using the kit lens (28-80), really like it :)

rob3571

Post Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:08 am

I have taken incredible shots with the crappiest little point-and-shoots. I have been entirely frustrated with the best equipment. You need to know the capabilities of your equipment and its limits as well as your own if you hope to be happy taking photos.

The N-75 and the Nikkor 28-80 f/3.3-5.6 AF-G are both fine pieces of equipment that should produce decent photos in capable hands. There is no need to upgrade to a $500 lens. The Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G VR on an N-75 is just silly. This is a lens you would put on an body like the N90s, F100, or F4.

ceeswillems

Post Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:34 pm

I recently purchased an F80 (N80 in the USA) with a 50/1.8. In a few days I shot about four rolls of film and I must say I am totally in love with this camera. Unfortunately I haven't developed the films yet, so I don't know the end results.

In general primes are sharper than zoomlenses and sometimes also cheaper.

Cees

Board index Equipment Film Cameras Nikon F75