Board index Equipment Film Cameras how to transfer images from camera to pc

Film Cameras

how to transfer images from camera to pc

ppssrr

how to transfer images from camera to pc

Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:29 pm

i have driver installed and camera connected through usb but i dont know how to transfer the images from the video tape to my pc. Can anyone help?

shotokan

Transfer

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:50 pm

You need a video capture card and some software. Although I think this is off topic, the best advice I can offer is to purchase a capture card (there are some cheap one's that might be ok) and application software. Again, there is some excellent freeware programs that will do the job for you, but if you can get hold of a copy of Adobe Premier, that will work with most capture cards.

unrelated

Post Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:21 am

First of all, are you talking about DV cam?

If so, are you using Win XP?

If so, you just need to get a cable that runs from your DV cam to your USB port, or IEEE 1394 port, and XP should automatically launch windows media player. Then you will play from the DV cam and record on PC.

Warning: Windows Media Player can control your DV cam, means if you accidently click on the record button, it will over ride your existing video and record whatever the DV cam is point at then.

If you are using other versions of Windows like Win 98, you will need a capture card. Usually a driver and video capture program will come with the package.

Board index Equipment Film Cameras how to transfer images from camera to pc