Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Canon Gear for SALE

Digital Cameras

Canon Gear for SALE

wildnature

Canon Gear for SALE

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 am

I am selling several photo lenses and equipment that it is in excellent to “like-new” condition at a great prize. Most of this gear is new, with hardly any use to “never been used” at all. Here is a list of what is available:

1. Canon Telephoto EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Autofocus Lens…. $ 1,100.00
2. Canon 2x EF Extender II (Teleconverter) …. $ 250
3. Canon 1.4x EF Extender II (Teleconverter) …. $ 275
4. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM Autofocus Lens …. $ 1,050
5. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Zoom Lens ….. $ 1, 200
6. Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens …. $ 1,500
7. Canon Eos 1Ds Mark II Prof. Camera ….. $ 1,400
8. Canon angle finder and adapters ….. $ 90
9. Metz 45 CL-4 Flash with cables adapters. Adapter for Mamiya 645 AFD camera body included. Flash in new condition (never used) This is a professional type flash and can be adapted to any camera with the purchase of the proper cable/adapter. Metz company is the best manufacturer of flash in the world ….. $ 350

All of these gear is in excellent condition and some look like new with hardly any use at all. All equipment has 60-days, 100% money back warranty with no questions asked. You can inspected and used it, and if it does not meet your expectation just send it back for a full refund. Shipping is free!
Pictures can be sent directly to the interested individuals with more detailed information!!

Please send me an email or a private message on Facebook if interested, thanks. If you have a friend you think may be interested in some if this equipment feel free you give him/her my email or facebook address. Thanks,

Cesar.

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Canon Gear for SALE