Board index Other Travel The Philippines

Travel

The Philippines

andag1

The Philippines

Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:45 am

[=brown][/color]
Last edited by andag1 on Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

kersti

Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:15 am

Hi,
I'll travel to Philippines very soon - end of august. Were did you get the information - to do, to see etc? Also, as for me it's business and pleasure together, therefore if you could help with any travel agency going to Philippines, I would be very thankful.

Kersti

andag1

Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:32 pm

iop[oi[
Last edited by andag1 on Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

kersti

Philippines

Post Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:41 pm

Hello again,

So - we are here, in Philippines, visited Palawan and Boracay already. Yes, Boracay is beautyful with long white beach etc. However, just as a big secret - I would recommend to go to Palawan before it gets as turistic as Boracay is today. You can see pictures http://www.pbase.com/kersti/philippines both about Boracay and Palawan. Palawan is my favorate, I'm sure, I will visit this place again - so friendly people, so untouched nature, so inexpensive - definately marvellous!!

Kersti

There hasn't been a minute I felt unsecure
Last edited by kersti on Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

andag1

Post Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:47 pm

Hi
Last edited by andag1 on Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikeavec

Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:50 pm

i wouldn't worry to much Cebu is safe. :lol:

andag1

Post Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:18 pm

Thanks "Mikeavec"! That's good to hear.

bengosh3

go visit philipinnes

Post Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:00 pm

hello, go visit philipinnes, it s a incredible beautifull country , nice people, good weather, good food, in one word MARVELOUSSSS
you can see some pictures at http://www.pbase.com/bengosh i visited philipinnes twice, but i did not yet publish the pictures from the second trip. pictures from kenya are already available at , http://users.pandora.be/bengosh/KENYA hope you like them, [code][code]
WE ARE FREE BORN MEN OF THE TRAVELLING PEOPLE, travel the world
greetz
Bengosh

andag1

Post Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:49 pm

Thanks, Bengosh3! Beautiful pics....

tekgik

Post Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:09 pm

Hi to all!

1st of all, me and the rest of my fellow Filipinos are very thankful to you guys that you see and feel the Philippines as a beautiful and hospitable nation. As a Filipino, Im very proud of livin on a country that has 7,107 Islands. Im living here in Manila, so Im a traveler too on my own land. Although, you can see and watch on international news channels about abusayaff and other bad news about our country; I must say that it is only on some isolated cases and places.

Ive been to Mindanao southern part of the Philippines; i traveled specifically in the province of Camiguin Island and Butuan City, North of Mindanao we only have two weeks to stay so thats kinda short for me. Also we've been to Cebu famous City in Visayas, but we've stayed there for only an hour for our Ferry to stop-over and pick-up passengers. Did not have the chance to tour around. Same with Surigao, known for surfers for its cloud 9 waves.

Manila is in Luzon, so thats why I traveled a lot here in this Northern Island of the Philippines. My recent travel is at Subic Bay,Olongapo City North of Luzon, 1 1/2/2 hour ride from Manila. Subic Bay is where the American soldiers used to live and base there, but now the goverment is maintaining it and using it as a Hub of Asia for trade and business.

I guess, i said it all! Feel free to visit my pbase at http://www.pbase.com/tekgik to see some of the great places ive gone to. Enjoy your Travel! :wink:

Thank you very much!
Mabuhay!

roseriver

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:11 am

hi! i'm from the Philippines. i live in Manila but i'm originally from a place up north called, "Bataan". it's right near "Subic Bay" and "Corregidor" if some of you are familiar with the place.

it's really good to visit the philippines best during the summer season (summer here is March-May) not only for the fine weather but also for the many festivals held during these times. i myself am off to an island down south called "Mindoro" this coming easter to witness and take a few photographs of the place and the "Moriones Festival".

keep coming to the philippines. :D

Rio
http://www.pbase.com/roseriver

roseriver

erratum

Post Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:24 am

sorry, i meant "Marinduque" not "Mindoro". i keep confusing them. maybe because they both start with "M" and they're situated near each other.

gsbana

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:12 am

I went to the phils last april. how i wish I had more time to roam around with nothing to do but take pictures... I wnt to mactan island and cebu... but we spent several days in Bohol, and Panglau island, very nice indeed. i have posted some of the best stuff in my philippine gallery. i think because i had my fiancee with me it went very smooth, as she handled most of the details. I am hoping we can return soon... never experienced any troubles, the people were great, and the food was excellent... chocolate hills was nice to see, i loved the drive there, although the cab driver we had for a day was under the impression i wanted to experience a mountainous road rally race, complete with mud rain and splashing large sheets of water over the walking pedestrians.... next time i will request a slow drive and frequent stops too many missed photo ops. as we sped by there was no time to get a shot.
one of the things i also really enjoyed was the old churches and architecture...wowowow i was amazed to learn about baclayon chapel the oldest stone church in the phils.... inside was beautiful, i tried to imagine how it must have looked in 1598 when it was new!

well great to see this forum in pbase...

kendra_j0y

Post Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:40 am

Hi, guys!!

I'd love to go see Fantasy World in Tagaytay City (Cavite). Do you happen to know if I could get in even if I'm not a member? How much? Thanks!!

Pls email me the details: kendra_c601@yahoo.com

:D 8) :D

bircher

The PI

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:18 am

See my photo album of the PI:

http://www.picturetrail.com/bircher

Scroll down to the Philippines album. I was there during the Dinagyang Festival (similar to Mardi Gras). An incredible party! Enjoy!![b]

Next

Board index Other Travel The Philippines