Board index Other Travel Just back from Wild Alaska, can't wait to go back!

Travel

Just back from Wild Alaska, can't wait to go back!

veganphoto

Just back from Wild Alaska, can't wait to go back!

Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:32 am

I just got back this week from 8 wonderful days in South Central Alaska. It is an incredible country. I did a custom trip with 15 people to Valdez, Kenai fjords, Matanuska Valley, McCarthy and Kennicott. We had awesome weather and a fantastic time.

I have done a lot of travel but Alaska really grabbed, clawed and bit me. I am already working on a photo wildlife trip for June of 2005. Check out some of my photos here on PBase.

Frank Muller (veganphoto)

jas0420

Alaska

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:56 pm

Looks like you had a great time! My girlfriend and I were there this past May for about 10 days and had an absolutely incredible time. I joked that I needed to invent a hat that would mount my camera to my face because that is pretty much where it stayed all 10 days! :) I don't know how we are going to top that as a vacation.......

Looks like you did the Kenai Fjords wildlife cruise... Pretty neat, huh? We got to see a bounty of wildlife on that cruise. Sighhhh.... I want to go back!!

haleon

Post Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:37 pm

I went to Alaska on a cruise.. awesome experience. Love the snow ride with the doges!

love your images!
The China Travel and Photography Forum
http://www.mychinatrips.com/forums/

photocrazies

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:25 pm

Love your pics. We can hardly wait to return to Alaska. Took 7 day cruise inside passage and 11 days land into Danali, Yukon territory, etc. in 1999. Greatest trip ever.
Thanks for sharing.
Nancy

gargoyle13

Post Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:49 pm

Valdez and the Mat Valley are "wild Alaska"? LOL! In the summertime of course no less. Grabbed clawed and bit you on a guided sightseeing tour inside your cozy SUV or shuttle? oh man, ya just gotta love you tourists.... :roll:

Board index Other Travel Just back from Wild Alaska, can't wait to go back!