WEEKLY INFORMAL CHALLENGE: WEEK 54

discuss photo-a-day projects
emmelafoto

Re: WEEKLY INFORMAL CHALLENGE: WEEK 54

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:37 pm

1designguy

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Weekly informal Challenge 54 "Friends" (also for the April Scavenger Hunt "Imaginative"):

lynnh

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Double Challenge Entry - Friends and Umbrellas - http://www.pbase.com/image/134197373/original
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

1designguy

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Thanks to everyone who played along and entered this week's challenge. I know Easter weekend is a very busy time for everyone. Your effort is greatly appreciated.

This is two weeks in a row of very light participation with what I would have considered to be very broad topics. Maybe it is just Spring and we are all coming out of our Grey slumber. I do hope participation increases in the coming weeks.

If you have any ideas that would tweak you interest, please chime in. If you know of others who would enjoy participating and/or benefit from the interaction, share the Weekly Challenge with them.

Thanks again,

Scott

jolka

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 am

Hello, everybody, I'm back from our family vacation and now have the full internet connection at last :)
My entry for this week challenge :)

Friends - father and son :)

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion WEEKLY INFORMAL CHALLENGE: WEEK 54