Board index PBase PaD Discussion Moderator for this forum (PaD discussion)

PaD Discussion

Moderator for this forum (PaD discussion)

discuss photo-a-day projects
clickaway

Moderator for this forum (PaD discussion)

Post Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:30 pm

Please note that I am a moderator for this forum and am able to delete and edit posts etc.

If you see anything that I miss, please PM me.

I have no powers for the other forums, just this PAD one.

Ray

alexphotos

Post Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:34 pm

NNNNNNOOOOOOooooooo Joking :twisted: Well Congratulation, I am happy to know that we have some one now! :!:
Alexandre Trudeau-Dion aka ALEXPHOTOS http://www.pbase.com/alexphotos <=== http://www.Alexphotos.ca

annayu

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:34 pm

How come they gave you so much power, Ray?

robertwhite

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:01 pm

Congratulations Ray --- does the job come with a lifetimes supply of Headache Pills !!!

camera0bug

Post Sat May 06, 2006 9:15 pm

Ah...a thankless position if there ever was one.

We'll commiserate down at the pub someday.

Last edited by camera0bug on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't be afraid to be different than the pack.

i_fly

Post Wed May 10, 2006 10:37 pm

Hey - I just saw this message - looks like a fine choice of moderator, and an excellent promotion a well.

carole_s

Recent PAD uploads!

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:32 am

Hi Im just wondering being a rookie Padder why none of my PAD piks ever come up in the recent PAD uploads gallery for people to see?

Please dont think Im saying that my piks are fantastic and everyone should look at them , I was just wondering if I have my gallery is in the wrong part or something?

Or if its just some PADs that go in not everyones, or is it because of the server going down?

Heres todays PAD pik that didnt go in the recent upload gallery?
http://www.pbase.com/carole_s/image/66399263

Sorry Loads of questions here?

packpao

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:25 pm

Carol,

Before your images will appear in the PAD Meta-gallery, you need to specify which gallery is your PAD gallery. See How do I create a Photo-a-Day gallery?

Have fun.

Luiz

carole_s

PAD meta data gallery!

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:47 pm

I have my gallery ticked for the PAD galleries, and it clearly states at the bottom of my edit page
"this is your current phtot a day gallery" but it still does not appear in the PAD meta data gallery!
can anyone tell me what im doing wrong or have missed?
:?

jennifernicholson

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

May the force be with you! What does it feel like to have so much power?! :lol:

camera0bug

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:52 am

Thanks for your valiant efforts in cutting out the SPAM!

Don't be afraid to be different than the pack.

victoriaelvaxu

Congratulations

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:40 am

Ray ,Congratulations they give so much much power, wonderful!!!LOL

All the best from Victoria
I am the girl who begin to touch everything, touch the thing i might don't know, life seems is coloursful forme, but sometime it is really tough anyway!! I choose smile to face every morning...this is me...positive person...it is Victoria

sebtd

The B&W challenge ?

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Is it possible to unite under one post all the topic about the b&w challenge day 1, and then there is day 2 and then day 3 and then their day 4 and so on…

It would be nice if there were a topic for the b&w challenge then a sub level for the day of the challenge.

I kind find it a bit frustrating to see all those post for the same bloody thing but just a different day. It would be nicer if it would be for a weak or even better for a month.

Anyway those are my 2cents.

1designguy

Re: The B&W challenge ?

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:13 pm

sebtd wrote:Is it possible to unite under one post all the topic about the b&w challenge day 1, and then there is day 2 and then day 3 and then their day 4 and so on…

It would be nice if there were a topic for the b&w challenge then a sub level for the day of the challenge.

I kind find it a bit frustrating to see all those post for the same bloody thing but just a different day. It would be nicer if it would be for a weak or even better for a month.

Anyway those are my 2cents.

Yes it would be (would have been) nice. As far as any of us know, there is no way at this time to do that. We openned a discussion for such options early on and there were no such options that any participant could come up with other than me cutting and pasting everbody's entries each day on a single entry or gallery page. I don't know about you, but I do have a job and family outside of this cyber world. It already takes about three hours out of my day to keep up with it as is.

Maybe this will spark some new forum options in the future like the subforum option. I might suggest you just wait it out and it will be over in four more days.

I'm proud of the participation and opportunity to learn that you have so unfortunately found to be mundane and repetitive.

Scott (the one who started this as a personal PaD challenge).

clickaway

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:32 pm

I have made a request that PBase create a separate section in the forums for a challenge of this nature (there was one in October too) as well as the Thursday challenge. This would highlight the other threads better.

Just hope that something can be done.

Ray

Next

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Moderator for this forum (PaD discussion)