Board index PBase PaD Discussion MAY Challenge

PaD Discussion

MAY Challenge

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

MAY Challenge

Post Sun May 01, 2022 1:58 pm

Sorry I've been away for most of the month, but we had a family reunion that I organized and then computer hardware issue (which I still have, but I've been limping along).
Now suddenly, it's May. What do you all feel like doing, if anything?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

chrishadden

Re: MAY Challenge

Post Sun May 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Hope you had a great reunion with the family, good to get together after all this time - ours is planned for mid July!

Why not the old standby of a Scavenger Hunt or record titles by favourite groups/singers.

zeusatolympus

Post Sun May 01, 2022 5:02 pm

HI All,
I haven't been around much because of distractions. Just a thought. Maybe for May we could do a month of personal stuff! Favorite shots, experiments, pet projects or personal interest. Maybe do a few selfie Fridays. Mix it up! What did you do today?

cits_4_pets

Post Sun May 01, 2022 8:10 pm

zeusatolympus wrote:HI All,
I haven't been around much because of distractions. Just a thought. Maybe for May we could do a month of personal stuff! Favorite shots, experiments, pet projects or personal interest. Maybe do a few selfie Fridays. Mix it up! What did you do today?

I like this idea and with Fridays reserved just for selfies like we used to do years ago.
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

laroseforest

Post Sun May 01, 2022 11:32 pm

I like the idea of mixing it up, maybe having Selfie Fridays. A bit of everything for May?

Board index PBase PaD Discussion MAY Challenge