Board index Photography Technical Questions Photography Portrait and Wedding Workshops

Technical Questions

Photography Portrait and Wedding Workshops

Discuss technical aspects of photography
hollybelle

Photography Portrait and Wedding Workshops

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:59 am

My studio is presenting a few workshops in March that I thought some of you may be interested in attending. One is the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area and the other is in San Antonio.

Both are small class sizes - 10-12 people max. Lots of 1 on 1 help and instruction.

And will cover the following topics, then some:
    Basic Lighting
    Formal Portrait Poses
    Using Natural Light Effectively
    Basic Technical Techniques - aka figuring out how to use your camera (ISO, DOF, flash, etc)
    Adding Drama with light/ color
    Flatter Posing for Different Figures
    Basic Composition
    Negative Space & How to Utilize It
    Get Great Portfolio Pieces
    Basics of Shadows and Light
    Model(s) Provided

*You do NOT have to be a wedding photographer to benefit from this workshop.*

Components of wedding photography and other venues are very similar. We choose the model to wear a wedding gown in this case. So, if you need non-wedding help - pay attention to the area's discussed, rather than the wedding gown.

The Dallas class is almost sold out, but I thought I'd post just in case we can fit one more person.

DFW Workshop: March 17th from 1-4pm
Krisitn is the model for DFW
VI-VE is the MUA & Hair Stylist

WEDDING WORKSHOP - We will have an experienced model wearing a wedding gown. Location will be a church within the DFW Metroplex (still working out details).
A make-up artist and hairstylist have been hired. We'll be doing all the things listed above!
Class Size: 10-12 people max
Cost: $99 per attendee

San Antonio Workshop: March 31st from 1-4pm
Lyuba is the model for SA

WEDDING WORKSHOP - We will have a model wearing a wedding gown. Location will be a church within the SA area (still working out details).
MAU will be hired for this event as well. We'll be doing all the things listed above!
Class Size: 10-12 people max
Cost: $99 per attendee

Click here to REGISTER for DFW: http://www.bellesphotography.com/workshop1.pdf
Click here to REGISTER for San Antonio: http://www.bellesphotography.com/workshop1.pdf
Fax registration form to: 801.443.5347
Or email Registration form to info at bellesphotography.com

It's all 1st come, 1st served, so when we hit the magic number, no more registration forms can be taken. Thanks! See you there!

Board index Photography Technical Questions Photography Portrait and Wedding Workshops