Board index Photography Technical Questions Questions

Technical Questions

Questions

Discuss technical aspects of photography
benjikan

Questions

Post Fri May 18, 2007 1:22 am

I will be fielding questions re: Technique when time permits. Feel free to post your queries..

Best Wishes
Ben

djwixx

Post Fri May 18, 2007 2:21 am

Well thanks!

bruce46

Post Fri May 18, 2007 3:47 am

I'm a newbie and I've got much to learn. I will be checking this board regularly that's for sure.

dang

Post Fri May 18, 2007 4:07 am

Just in case anyone doesn't know, Ben has shots posted on his Pbase site now. I think you'll agree it's impressive work if you take a second to pop in and have a look.

gilp

Post Fri May 18, 2007 7:20 pm

Fielding questions? jeeez... that's really pompous man. just so you know, there are many people with the knowledge and experience to be able to help people with questions....

benjikan

Of Course

Post Fri May 18, 2007 7:23 pm

gilp wrote:Fielding questions? jeeez... that's really pompous man. just so you know, there are many people with the knowledge and experience to be able to help people with questions....

Of course there are. I am just one of those offering. You seem rather bitter about that proposal. Why would that be? I think I may understand however. Not to worry. I don't need the exposure.

agroni

Post Fri May 18, 2007 8:08 pm

What is this topic all about!
QUESTIONS????
What's the problem here???? Or we are still waiting for a problem to appear???
8)

djwixx

Post Fri May 18, 2007 8:34 pm

My 'Well Thanks' was based on me looking for spam posts in my capacity as moderator. The original posting only has links that are not Pbase and hence I suspect many people are assuming the original post to be bogus.

I would suggest the original post is revamped to better explain
"I'm better than you, please post questions for me to help you"!!

I'm sure the original post was made with good intent.

benjikan

Well Technical Questions as Listed

Post Tue May 22, 2007 2:06 pm

agroni wrote:What is this topic all about!
QUESTIONS????
What's the problem here???? Or we are still waiting for a problem to appear???
8)

I was suggesting that if anyone has any question re: technical issues they could ask me and when I have the time I would respond..

Ben

dang

Post Tue May 22, 2007 4:20 pm

I do believe Ben had good intention when he made this post, and was probably stated as it was due to myself, and others giving him a somewhat difficult time about becoming a paid member. I've learned a bit more about Ben since he first appeared in the forum, and have respect for his work. This isn't saying there aren't many people who can answer questions, only that he is highly competent too. He's a professional in his field, and been published numerous occasions.

Of course, if no one wishes to hear the opinion of someone who's had images in Vogue, and other magazines they can easily avoid his posts. If Ben is a bit over zealous at times, I think it's more due to his enthusiasm toward his work, and time restraints than arrogance. I've personally found Ben to seem a sincere, and open person and glad he joined.

benjikan

Thank You

Post Tue May 22, 2007 9:26 pm

I am sincerely touched by your gesture. It was very considerate, empathetic and compassionate.

Best Wishes
Ben :)

Board index Photography Technical Questions Questions