Board index Photography Technical Questions off topic -need interior portrait shots Bush staff.

Technical Questions

off topic -need interior portrait shots Bush staff.

Discuss technical aspects of photography
marxz

off topic -need interior portrait shots Bush staff.

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:24 am

I know this is off topic but I'm looking for (and have tried googling) press release style casual/informal portrait photos of past and present senior Bush staff (Bush, Cheney, Rice, Powell etc) meeting with visiting VIPs.

as an example of the style of shot here's a link to an official white house photo (which is a bit small to enlarge as much as it needs to be

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/12/images/20051201-4_p113005pm-0514-515h.html

My sister is helping with a independent film and they need a set to have a number of 5x7 (or larger) shots of these sitting on the actors desk - while there are to be no full frame close ups of these images the camera will slow pan across the images during a couple of shots.

The tiny images I've found so far (400x300'ish pixels) will not stand up to even that level of scrutiny.

I'm trying to find a link from the whitehouse's web page failing that and other options you may be able to suggest I'm going to try contacting the local American consulate to see if they can help.
there is no .sig

Board index Photography Technical Questions off topic -need interior portrait shots Bush staff.