Board index Photography Technical Questions Picture files organization - Lightroom

Technical Questions

Picture files organization - Lightroom

Discuss technical aspects of photography
almejia

Picture files organization - Lightroom

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 am

A couple of weeks ago I requested advice on a picture filing system. Photoshop Lightroom was recommended, I got it, and so far I feel it is what I was looking for. Thank you very much for the advice; it was great.
Can somebody give me more suggestions as to its use? I have several thousand pictures and would like to categorize them. I would appreciate ideas as to how to use Catalogs, Collections, keywords, etc….

Thank you very much,
Alvaro

troyroger

Re: Picture files organization - Lightroom

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 pm

At a recent NAPP conference I asked the presenter about Lightroom as well and his response was that he uses it to print his images as it is much easier to use than PS.

sean_mcr

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:14 pm

You should consider this http://www.luminous-landscape.com/video ... cts_id=126

It will teach you everything that you need to know
What uses having a great depth of field, if there is not an adequate depth of feeling? -

W. Eugene Smith

epronske

Post Tue May 06, 2008 8:45 pm

The luminous-landscape video tutorial is excellent. Even though we are up to v 1.4 it is still useful since the main features haven't changed that much.

softix

Post Sat May 10, 2008 8:35 pm

the tutorial was very usefull and now i have a bit more understanding thanks agian

Board index Photography Technical Questions Picture files organization - Lightroom