Board index Photography Technical Questions Pbase not Displaying Camera Photos

Technical Questions

Pbase not Displaying Camera Photos

Discuss technical aspects of photography
jeimuzu

Pbase not Displaying Camera Photos

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 am

I took some pictures with my new Sony W300 Cybershot camera but when I go into the Sony section and look under the W300 I don't see any of my shots. I've made sure to indicate that the photos were taken with the camera.

dang

Re: Pbase not Displaying Camera Photos

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:18 am

It might take several days, or more to display. Check back in a week and if they're not showing, send an email to support@pbase.com and ask if they'll check it.
:wink:

mnoble

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm

I have had the same experience with my camera. I added an Olympus E3 to my kit last December. I am a long time contributor to pbase. I check every now and again to see if my photos show up under the E3. I see a lot of what looks like Olympus-provided images, though. There aren't a lot of E3 users on pbase so you would think that mine would eventually show up.

:x

dang

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm

mnoble wrote:I have had the same experience with my camera. I added an Olympus E3 to my kit last December. I am a long time contributor to pbase. I check every now and again to see if my photos show up under the E3. I see a lot of what looks like Olympus-provided images, though. There aren't a lot of E3 users on pbase so you would think that mine would eventually show up.

I just looked at your recent updates, and your camera isn't linked to the database. If you don't link via the drop down menu in your edit page, then it can't show up.
Above the box where you add the camera model information, click the link which says: "click here to reload this page with full camera and lens lists".
When the page reloads, choose the camera from the drop down list. Next time you make a new gallery, the camera will then be within your list of cameras you own.

mnoble

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:51 am

dang wrote:
mnoble wrote:I have had the same experience with my camera. I added an Olympus E3 to my kit last December. I am a long time contributor to pbase. I check every now and again to see if my photos show up under the E3. I see a lot of what looks like Olympus-provided images, though. There aren't a lot of E3 users on pbase so you would think that mine would eventually show up.

I just looked at your recent updates, and your camera isn't linked to the database. If you don't link via the drop down menu in your edit page, then it can't show up.
Above the box where you add the camera model information, click the link which says: "click here to reload this page with full camera and lens lists".
When the page reloads, choose the camera from the drop down list. Next time you make a new gallery, the camera will then be within your list of cameras you own.

Thanks for the tip. I was unaware of this!

Mike

Board index Photography Technical Questions Pbase not Displaying Camera Photos