Board index Photography Technical Questions Looking for Critique on some photos

Technical Questions

Looking for Critique on some photos

Discuss technical aspects of photography
patarix

Looking for Critique on some photos

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Hello everyone,

this is my first ever message on a PBase forum. I've been a fan of photography for a few years now, mostly as a weekend hobby. Recently, I've been looking to get more entertaining results in my photos in general, and I think I could use some help from you all... :)

A few weeks ago I created a small gallery, with some of my favourite pictures:
http://www.pbase.com/patarix/favorites

What I need the most is some real critique on my photos... What am I getting wrong? What could get done better? How I could improve in general?

Thanks for all your help,
Alessandro Pataro
PANAMA - REP. OF PANAMA

qdogs

Re: Looking for Critique on some photos

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:28 pm

I think that's just terrible that your first post has been up for four days...55 people have look but no one has replied.. I guess I can't give you any real critique but I like them.... the night shots are great the beach shots are great the colours are great.....

nikko2

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:13 am

I think you got some really good shots, nice place to shoot, look beautiful, and great camera too.

patarix

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:51 pm

qdogs wrote:I think that's just terrible that your first post has been up for four days...55 people have look but no one has replied.. I guess I can't give you any real critique but I like them.... the night shots are great the beach shots are great the colours are great.....

nikko2 wrote:I think you got some really good shots, nice place to shoot, look beautiful, and great camera too.

Thanks very much for your replies. The camera (and location) do help quite a bit...and I find it much better than the old D80. Speaking of which...I find that the D70 was actually better than the D80, for some reason I think it was "sharper" and did not overexpose as much as the D80. Would you agree on this?

Board index Photography Technical Questions Looking for Critique on some photos