Board index Photography Artistic Questions Sunrise in Southern California [LA County]

Artistic Questions

Sunrise in Southern California [LA County]

Discuss style and artistic aspects of photography
izway

Sunrise in Southern California [LA County]

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:31 am

Hello... I'm not really sure if this question should be in here or elsewhere. Sorry if I posted at the wrong section of the forum, but I need help. Me and a friend of mine are planning to do our first sunrise shots on Wednesday and we're wondering if anybody could tell us where a good place to go. We planning on heading out very early in the morning. I live in So Cal... Los Angeles County. If any PBasers out there that live in our area and able to help us, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

- Mark

cccal

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:50 am

What kind of sunrise shots were you looking for? If you want to try something cliche but cool try griffith observatory. How far is it you're willing to drive? I may have other ideas...

izway

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:21 am

cccal wrote:What kind of sunrise shots were you looking for? If you want to try something cliche but cool try griffith observatory. How far is it you're willing to drive? I may have other ideas...

The Griffith Observatory was one that I had in mind at first, but I'm open for ideas, I'll probably be willing to drive an hour or two.

Board index Photography Artistic Questions Sunrise in Southern California [LA County]