Board index Equipment Printers Epson Stylus Photo 2200 compatible ink

Printers

Epson Stylus Photo 2200 compatible ink

lev7

Epson Stylus Photo 2200 compatible ink

Post Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:22 pm

I was trying to see if anyone have used cheaper compatible ink for Epson 2200 and what were the results - does it go down a notch? I am trying to print rather high quality landscapes.

renae_nick

Post Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:42 am

I haven't tried any other ink, however, Staples has the best deals on ink for this printer - $11.99/cartridge (when purchasing 3 or more). The Epson ink for this printer is so reasonable I doubt I would ever chance anything else....

onlymeters

Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:44 am

How about ink for $8.90 a cartridge for your 2200? I have been buying my ink and paper from the Atlantic Exchange atlex.com for the past year of so on the internet -- very reliable and very inexpensive! No tax unless you live if Florida, and just a shipping charge. They do not store your credit card info -- you give it to them each time you make a purchase. You should receive the ink and paper in just a few days.

Once I accidentally entered a order twice -- I called them in Florida and they were able to immediatley cancel the second order. I don't see any reason to buy you ink at a Stapels, Office Max, or at any store!

And I love my 2200! I just don't believe the quality we can get at home or in the studio! I printed one image of a rose, which was highly processed in Photoshop, on Epson's Velvet Fine Art paper -- it looks very much like a watercolor rather than a photographic print!
Last edited by onlymeters on Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rogermabon

Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:31 pm

onlymeters

Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:32 pm

In my message above suggesting ink from the Atlantic Exchange atlex.com for $8.90 a cartidge, I did not advise that this is absolutley original Epson supplies, in the sealed Epson packaging -- no refiles or anything like that! A great buy! :lol:

don_empey_photography

refill inks

Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:46 pm

try this one, not original Epson inks but I haven't noticed any difference
http://www.blankdvdmedia.com/index.php

Board index Equipment Printers Epson Stylus Photo 2200 compatible ink