Board index Equipment Printers inkrepublic.com...suspicious posts

Printers

inkrepublic.com...suspicious posts

ckimmerle

inkrepublic.com...suspicious posts

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:49 pm

I find it odd that the thread "Epson R1800 Bulk Ink kit from InkRepublic.com" is populated by half a dozen members without a single posted photo. All the questions seem a bit too leading, and the answers too positive and convenient.

For those who are unaware of InkRepublic.com's sales stragegy, it is to fill message boards all throughout the web with anonymous, guest, and newbie posts singing the praises of their system. I was really hoping they would stop and go away, but they keep pushing the thread to the top of the forum. If their product was as good as advertised, they wouldn't need stoop to such annoying tactics.

Buyer beware!!

Chuck

gdwill

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:07 pm

InkRepublic's system and those threads look "fine" to me. I dont see anything wrong with those threads.

At least they are not spamming.

People are jus discussing over there.

I believe many people here are using InkRepublic.com system too.

that's my guess.

ckimmerle

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:11 pm

gdwill wrote:
At least they are not spamming.

The WHOLE thread is spam. Your response is spam. You signed on TODAY for crying out loud and wrote three messages all referring to inkrepublic! The question you just asked in the inkrepublic thread is another example of the leading questions I mentioned earlier. I'll bet we'll soon see a very positive answer. I personally think that you're having a discussion with yourself.

I don't have a problem with anyone trying to market a product as long as they do so clearly and honestly, and not with deception

Chuck

gdwill

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:36 pm

Chuck,

I just registeted GD. but do have another ID in pbase.
when talking about such issue, I dont feel like to use my original ID, since I could be right or could be wrong. This is nothing to do with new or existing ID. I will not reply anything on IR's thread. Lets see what other people will say. please be patient.

cissfromchina

Post Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:48 am

spam ad. or soft ad.(like inkrepublic, just guess) , on one hand it is a spam, on another hand, it help people who have demand.
pls kindly understanding each people here,we neednot any quarrel. just wait and see the final result who is best. time will prove the truth.

Board index Equipment Printers inkrepublic.com...suspicious posts