Board index Equipment Printers Epson Print CD Print Position

Printers

Epson Print CD Print Position

brettae

Epson Print CD Print Position

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:21 pm

Hi.

I'm using the Epson R220 and have lost my original Print CD software. I've managed to get my hands on another copy but when printing upon cd’s I only get a small semi-circle on one half the disc.

Can anyone tell me the correct print position for this printer please?

Looked on Epson website with no luck.

samsite999

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:00 pm

the printer should self correct its self on the intal feeding of the tray, it will use the white markings and gars to center its self. The fackt that the printer is feedign and printing on the CD indercates to me that its a software set up issue as it would of retternd a flashing red light otherwise

brettae

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:23 pm

Thanks for the info. Doe's anyone know the correct Print CD software settings for the R220?

samsite999

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:42 pm

ill have a look on my R200 when i get home and after i been for me walk!!! be about 8-9pm

brettae

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:13 pm

Thanks! I've got the inner and outer diameter set properly so I'm thinking it must be the 'Adjust Print Position' option. ('click' File- 'click' Adjust Print Position within Epson Print CD).

karldallas

Problem with Epson R220 CD print positioning

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:22 pm

I had to reinstall Windows XP. Before reinstallation, printer worked fine. Now when printing CD it's positioned all wrong, so only a tiny fraction of the image prints. When I try to reposition, I cannot move more than 5mm.
In print preview it is halfway down, extreme right, but it ought to be centre at very top of image.
Can anyone help, please? I have an urgent Christmas job I need to finish.

wrist

Re: Problem with Epson R220 CD print positioning

Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:02 pm

karldallas wrote:I had to reinstall Windows XP. Before reinstallation, printer worked fine. Now when printing CD it's positioned all wrong, so only a tiny fraction of the image prints. When I try to reposition, I cannot move more than 5mm.
In print preview it is halfway down, extreme right, but it ought to be centre at very top of image.
Can anyone help, please? I have an urgent Christmas job I need to finish.

I did a similar thing on reinstalling xp, I couldn't find my r220 disc or anything online so I installed the software off my old epson photo 900 disc. In the 'Epson CD Print' software go to printer settings you will see the paper settings and select source cd/dvd, media type cd/dvd and the paper size automatically says A4 210 X 297 mm. Underneath that click on Tray 2 and it should now work. Hope this helps ;)

bigchezmktg

Post Sat May 26, 2007 1:44 am

Where did you get a copy of the cd software? I've misplaced mine (I've got an Epson Stylus R380) and been all over the web searching for another one.

Tried Epson to no avail. Anyone know where I can download one?

Thanks in advance!

Board index Equipment Printers Epson Print CD Print Position