Board index Equipment Printers print preview with CS2 different to screen view?? Help

Printers

print preview with CS2 different to screen view?? Help

marchcot

print preview with CS2 different to screen view?? Help

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:53 pm

When prining with CS2 and using print preview, the print preview that comes up is much softer and paler in colour to the picture I have on the screen, the print that comes out is the same as the preview version - I imagine my settings must be wrong somewhere, how can I get the print preview screen to show what I have created?

Hope that makes sense and hope someone can help.

Thank you in advance.

malamute

re

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:29 am

yes,i know what you mean and find the same thing myself,sometimes i get a good photo,others well i am dissapointed with the result.I used to use ms digital image suite to print and i always got good results BUT i now have a 400D and there is no raw plugin for it so at the moment i am using the canon
photo pro to print my raw images.i have an Epson R800

ernst

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:55 am

To malamute:
The latest version of Adobe Camera Raw 3.6 supports the 400D.
Look here for the update: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw/

Marchot: although I never print my photos myself, this looks like a printer calibration problem. Search the forums for printer and profile and I trust you'll find an answer to your question.

Good luck,

malamute

to eml

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:56 pm

i do have the cs2 raw plugin.i printed out another A4 photo useing cs2 and the damned photo was dark so i went back to the canon program,photo was much better

Board index Equipment Printers print preview with CS2 different to screen view?? Help